• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

FOX programs like it's 1996.

Thankfully the Charlotte market gets ATL-NO instead of WAS-HOU. Much rather have CIN-BAL instead of CLE-PIT, but that's why I'm glad I've got the Red Zone.

I'm skeptical of the market, but will post here the first time I see a Sam jersey out in public.

FWIW

Clarence Hill @clarencehilljr
Follow
The Cowboys don't normally sell jersey's of practice squad players available at the pro shop. But per a source, they will do so with Sam

That may be true, but Fox's NFL theme gets me pumped for football better than any of the other networks' themes.

No question. And the FOX ticker jingle was money back when you had to do fantasy by hand and before fantasy trackers were common.

Is Wilmington the guy that was sad that the fappening didn't include kaepernick?

other than a SF-Seattle game, and the last Sunday of the season when I believe both CBS and Fox have doubleheaders (Fox is showing the 2 NFC West games) every one of their doubleheaders features an NFC East team.

They're chasing paper and eyeballs. Those teams have the most fans and most valuable franchises (1st, 3rd, 4th, and 7th according to Forbes) relative to any other division.

They're chasing paper and eyeballs. Those teams have the most fans and most valuable franchises (1st, 3rd, 4th, and 7th according to Forbes) relative to any other division.

shut-whore-mouth-1.gif

yeah and it fucking sucks when those teams suck and we get a garbage product or we have to pony up to get Sunday Ticket so we can watch something better if available

yeah and it fucking sucks when those teams suck and we get a garbage product or we have to pony up to get Sunday Ticket so we can watch something better if available

They suck almost every year.

I think a lot of people around the country enjoy watching the Cowboys get obliterated on defense and Romo throwing costly interceptions.

I think a lot of people around the country enjoy watching the Cowboys get obliterated on defense and Romo throwing costly interceptions.

They'll set a record if they go 8-8 this season.

Molly is distinct for being uncut.
Sure it is.

Just for the record, MDMA is an amphetamine that I don't think would have gotten a PED label slapped on it. Evidently it was either a substituted for or cut with a second amphetamine analog that is on the list as a PED.

other than a SF-Seattle game, and the last Sunday of the season when I believe both CBS and Fox have doubleheaders (Fox is showing the 2 NFC West games) every one of their doubleheaders features an NFC East team.

And Fox could easily shift an NFC East game into that slot in the last week.

But it'll probably wind up on NBC since the race to get to 10 wins always inevitably goes down to that last weekend.

Pretty amazing really, especially given how big some of the NFC North fan bases are, for one

Last edited:
FWIW

Clarence Hill @clarencehilljr
Follow
The Cowboys don't normally sell jersey's of practice squad players available at the pro shop. But per a source, they will do so with Sam

And now we find out the real reason Sam is on their PS. Jerruh may be a lousy GM but he knows $$ when he sees it. As I understand it, the Cowboys are able to keep all the $$ from their jersey sales. Cha-ching, straight to Jerruh's pocket.

And now we find out the real reason Sam is on their PS. Jerruh may be a lousy GM but he knows $$ when he sees it. As I understand it, the Cowboys are able to keep all the $$ from their jersey sales. Cha-ching, straight to Jerruh's pocket.

As it turns out, reports out now are that the Cowboys won't sell Sam's jersey as long as he is on the PS. I must admit I am surprised, but great decision by Dallas.

Sure it is.

Just for the record, MDMA is an amphetamine that I don't think would have gotten a PED label slapped on it. Evidently it was either a substituted for or cut with a second amphetamine analog that is on the list as a PED.
He's right, Molly is generally the term used for MDMA that's mostly free of any adulterants. My guess is the NFL probably just slaps the "banned" label on the entire class of amphetamine drugs.. you really think the league is that nuanced?

Packers starting a rookie C due to injury in Seattle tomorrow night. That should be fun. I'm betting there's at least two failed snaps as a result.

Sure it is.

Less cut*

Back