• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

PS have you seen Dallas's D? They're awful. I'd say that chances that Sam makes the squad and contributes this season are pretty good.

He's right, Molly is generally the term used for MDMA that's mostly free of any adulterants. My guess is the NFL probably just slaps the "banned" label on the entire class of amphetamine drugs.. you really think the league is that nuanced?
IMO purely marketing term...like a lot of that stuff really ends up being. I always find it interesting that people seem to trust what a drug dealer sells them more so than what they get at the supermarket. Most of the time with synthetics, it's not what people think they're getting. X got that rep over time....ie never what it really was...then suddenly, it's Molly and trusted once again.

How nuanced is an interesting question. My guess is, its pretty limited to known stimulants like meth. I'm not sure the players union would accept things not proven to be stimulants. But that leaves room for substitutes like 4-fluoroamphetamine....or the thiophene analog (which wouldn't get picked up by mass defect filtering). Amphetamine might show up in Molly if they were combining a stim with a serotonergic compound like mCPP ("Legal X" strategy).

Curious to see how many flags are thrown tonight, given the Seahawks' style of play on defense and the new points of emphasis from the league. The officiating crew tonight called the most defensive holding and illegal contact penalties in the league last year.

Last edited:
Curious to see how many flags are thrown tonight, given the Seahawks' style of play on defense and the new points of emphasis from the league. The officiating crew tonight called the most defensive holding and illegal contact penalties in the league last year.

Seahawks D had no PI/holding/illegal contact penalties in preseason.

I thought it was just defensive holding. Was it all three? If so thats impressive even without the added emphasis.

I like that Russell Wilson lists his college as Wisconsin.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Russell Wilson? I can't put my finger on it but he annoys the shit out of me.

From the first three preseason games, they had two pass interference calls, and three illegal contact penalties. Which is still pretty good given the refs propensity for flags in the preseason. Notably, they got a lot of unnecessary roughness calls during the preseason - I think it was something like 5 to 10 of them.

Last edited:
Did you see America's Game on NFLN last night? From that, he seems like a pretty cool dude.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Russell Wilson? I can't put my finger on it but he annoys the shit out of me.

He's a successful version of RGIII?

How does Wilson get too much credit? When people talk about Seattle, they talk about defense and their running game.

If you work hard enough and take enough PEDs, you too can win a world championship, kids.

There should be a time limit on the national anthem.

I mean, 100.6 QB rating, 52-19 TD-INT in your 1st 2 years is pretty good. Don't understand how you could say he's overrated, unless it's just jealousy.

Back