• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

Peppers doesn't look right wearing #56 or whatever.

I really like Russell Wilson and that admiration only increased after hearing he was filing for divorce from crazy eyes.

Don't want to get that contract extension and only get half.

Ugh...I forgot about score, commercial, kick off, commercial. Maybe the worst thing in sports.

I want Eddie Lacy to have a bad season if only to justify me passing on him with the 5th pick.

Earl Thomas at punt returner is really stupid. That's the one guy they can't lose on their defense because his range is what allows them to play the way they do. Losing Sherman wouldn't be nearly as big.

Congratulations to John Kuhn's mom who currently leads all fantasy leagues in the entire world.

Earl Thomas at punt returner is really stupid. That's the one guy they can't lose on their defense because his range is what allows them to play the way they do. Losing Sherman wouldn't be nearly as big.

Plus he appears to make some bad decisions. He was lucky that didn't happen on the first punt...both should have been fair caught.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Russell Wilson? I can't put my finger on it but he annoys the shit out of me.

I like him but I definitely have moments of Wilson Backlash. The guy went to my high school ... the Russelmania gets to be a bit much at times.

Appearing on NBC's NFL Kickoff 2014, Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reported Josh Gordon and Wes Welker's suspensions could be reduced or "go away completely" if the NFL and NFLPA agree on a new drug policy.

Yeah, Wilson is so overrated.

How could a Wake fan believe that?

Seattle might be the best tackling football team I have ever seen.

They might take bad angles... They might miss assignments...they might blow a coverage but they flat out do not miss tackles.

I'm not even sure Rodgers has even looked at the guy Sherman is covering. Can exploit that because he never moves from outside left CB.

The Packers are actually splitting their backup TE to his side every snap to remove Sherman from the game.

Last edited:
tau should be here any minute.

I'm a little pissed at the Bucs. I have Saints / Bucs tickets so I could yell at Glennon. Now, he's not even the starter.

Back