• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

Appearing on NBC's NFL Kickoff 2014, Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reported Josh Gordon and Wes Welker's suspensions could be reduced or "go away completely" if the NFL and NFLPA agree on a new drug policy.

Has it even been reported that they are considering making new drug policy retroactive or is Florio making shit up again?

Rodgers bailed on the first down there. Weird.

I love American football so much

I know it's contrived and Goodell is an asshat and there's too many commercials... But my god its a beautiful sport

Looks like GB's D again will be shit.

Dom should be put out to pasture

Eddie Lacy fears confirmed. Didn't get a goalline carry leading into Kuhn's TD. Starks outperformed him while stealing several carries. And got a concussion.

Dungy always strikes me as a total donk on NBC.

Methinks dude was lucky to have prime Monte Kiffin and Peyton Manning. And still 1 Super Bowl appearance/win

Dungy always strikes me as a total donk on NBC.

Methinks dude was lucky to have prime Monte Kiffin and Peyton Manning. And still 1 Super Bowl appearance/win

He loves Jeebus though

I'd just like to post that for all the deserved kudos the Seahawks defense gets, the offensive play calling from them tonight was a fucking masterpiece of personnel adaptation.

I'd just like to post that for all the deserved kudos the Seahawks defense gets, the offensive play calling from them tonight was a fucking masterpiece of personnel adaptation.

+1

They looked great. If Harvin stays healthy, that's a scary offense to face.

+1

They looked great. If Harvin stays healthy, that's a scary offense to face.

Harvin will probably die by about week 6. He took a pounding last night against a pretty shitty defense so it will only get worse. He is sure fun to watch when he's healthy though.

Dungy laid the ground work for Gruden to win a Super Bowl and for Caldwell to coach in a Super Bowl.

Cowboys and Steelers.

mc4r5z.jpg

Back