• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ass Eating on the Rise

What? You make your woman clean it first? Who's the misogynist here anyway?

Guide from New York Magazine.

http://nymag.com/betamale/2016/05/eating-ass-a-guide-for-straight-men.html

25-how-to-toss-salad.w710.h473.jpg

Although the visibility of booty eating has increased significantly in recent years — especially since Playboy’s canonical, groundbreaking 2014 study of eating ass — and women and gay men have spoken openly about the topic, straight men have been slower to embrace butt lust, at least publicly. In private, it may be a different story. As the Cut has noted, it “turns out the fastest way to get every straight man in a room to shut up is to shout, ‘Who likes rim jobs?’” Meanwhile, according to one survey, some straight guys apparently wonder if receiving a rimming is “going to make me gay.” Remember Kanye’s squeals of horror when Amber Rose claimed she’d gone dirty south on West?

It doesn’t have to be this way. Butt cheeks — both his and hers — are designed to be parted. I’m no “sexpert,” and my erotic life is far from glamorous, but I can tell you that I’ve had some very delightful rimming experiences, and that eating ass is not as gross you might expect — that is, if you take the proper precautions …

I live three miles from the absolute center of a major American city.

That's the same guy who almost ran into me with a stroller.

Back