• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ass Eating on the Rise

My wife and I were walking in a restaurant on I believe our 2nd date. Maybe 3rd. Anyway, totally out of the blue she says to me "By the way I don't do anything with the ass". Alrighty then.

My wife and I were walking in a restaurant on I believe our 2nd date. Maybe 3rd. Anyway, totally out of the blue she says to me "By the way I don't do anything with the ass". Alrighty then.

"anything else goes." Fuck yeah, man.

Yep. And in 20 years of marriage I took her at her word. Never tried or even asked.

But we still laugh about that moment. I think it may have been the moment I fell in love with her. I mean, who says that as you're walking from the car in a restaurant parking lot? BTW, it may have ben because the restaurant was Wendy's. Truth.

Yep. And in 20 years of marriage I took her at her word. Never tried or even asked.

But we still laugh about that moment. I think it may have been the moment I fell in love with her. I mean, who says that as you're walking from the car in a restaurant parking lot? BTW, it may have ben because the restaurant was Wendy's. Truth.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Wait. She took ass off the table for taking her to Wendy's?

I certainly hope you didn't try without asking!

guitardeac: knows everyone, but never got his salad tossed.

Technically I think we need to request clarification as to whether she was just referring to her own ass or others as well.

In response to above.

She meant her ass, any ass. Not touching mine either. She hates feet too. Won't rub my feet no matter what. But she's unreal at all the other stuff we need. She does the purty work and looks like a million bucks still. No way would I trade her. But come on, just once?

I don't think her comment was directly a result of my taking her to Wendy's, but I don't think it helped. Either way, I regret the restaurant choice. Because I will never know for sure.

We still laugh about that day, and every time we do I hope she goes on to say that she has loosened her policy. It so far is not to be.

In response to above.

She meant her ass, any ass. Not touching mine either. She hates feet too. Won't rub my feet no matter what. But she's unreal at all the other stuff we need. She does the purty work and looks like a million bucks still. No way would I trade her. But come on, just once?

I don't think her comment was directly a result of my taking her to Wendy's, but I don't think it helped. Either way, I regret the restaurant choice. Because I will never know for sure.

We still laugh about that day, and every time we do I hope she goes on to say that she has loosened her policy. It so far is not to be.

Whew, deal breaker. Good on you.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Back