• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck yeah, Science!

I am officially anti-science from this moment forward. Except for like health stuff and food products and phones and basic computers and shit.

So are they all signing up to die out after one generation, or are they gonna try and make babies and keep it going for a while? That Laurel chick is young enough

That chick will have dwarf sperm spewing out of her ears

I wouldn't fuck ninja moose with diggler's whale cock

If my math is correct thats a black hole 5000x larger than our solar system

If my math is correct thats a black hole 5000x larger than our solar system

frink.gif

I like the use of the term we as if you were on the cutting edge of discovery discovering black holes, rather than in ohio coding an app to determine how long you can stay outside without succumbing to hypothermia

I like the use of the term we as if you were on the cutting edge of discovery discovering black holes, rather than in ohio coding an app to determine how long you can stay outside without succumbing to hypothermia

Sorry for offending you, palma. The article is talking about mass, not volume.

Now why arent you getting a phd is physics or working for nasa? Clearly you have a passion for this kinda stuff. What do you do day to day?

Now why arent you getting a phd is physics or working for nasa? Clearly you have a passion for this kinda stuff. What do you do day to day?

I made some wrong choices. I work for an investment manager, doing investment reporting/performance. It sucks, but I didn't get into finance directly out of college so I am only coming up on 2 years of experience in the industry. I'm taking CFA level II in June, so that will hopefully make me a little more marketable to get out of this. Then, I can go do capital budgeting for NASA and I'll be set.

I kick myself everyday for not being more interested in interning/networking in college.

Why stay on the finance side of things? That doesnt seem to be your passion, otherwise youd be talking to me and buckets about shop

Oh, palma. We are talking the mass of the sun, not actual volume. That article was written by a noob.

so if you were standing on earth and were handed a balloon containing all of the gas in the sun, would it crush you or would earth simply be shifted away from the balloon. [/plamastyle]

so if you were standing on earth and were handed a balloon containing all of the gas in the sun, would it crush you or would earth simply be shifted away from the balloon. [/plamastyle]

I think that compressing the sun into a space the size of a balloon would create a black hole. Earth and you would be fucked.

Back