• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck you, Science!

Fuck you for telling me smoking is bad for my health.

Fuck you for wasting billions of dollars to send scrap metal into space.

Fuck you for making DST obsolete.

What else???

cart_2_vacc_baby_mercury.jpg

i've heard I can't even DRINK when I get knocked up!! thanks, science.

Ex girlfriend who went all hippie when she graduated high school keeps posting about raising her daughter Vegan and how amazing she feels for not being a "lazy parent" by succumbing to the pressure of vaccinating her kid.

Constantly posts passages from the anti-vaccine book she's reading.

I wanna judo-chop her face.

So I keep seeing ads on TV about how your kid can't go to school in DC without vaccinations and a dental exam. I seem to recall that vaccinations were required when I was a kid too. So are these anti-vaccine folks home schooling their kids or are their loopholes or what?

So I keep seeing ads on TV about how your kid can't go to school in DC without vaccinations and a dental exam. I seem to recall that vaccinations were required when I was a kid too. So are these anti-vaccine folks home schooling their kids or are their loopholes or what?

I knew a girl at Wake who grew up a Christian Scientist and had some religious waiver because she had never been to the dr. but most of the anti-vaccine nuts aren't doing it for religious reasons.

Back