• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden and "Shylock"

Yep. If a republican had said it, we would have to listen to days and days of whining about democrats playing the jew card and reverse racism. Then jh would somehow pivot the conversation to a discussion of single mothers and the failure of the Great Society.

There's still time for the latter.

This was an honest mistake.

In related news, Crazy Joe is either (a) racist or (b) the dumbest politician to obtain his party's nomination for or hold national elected office since Dan Quayle.

joe isn't dumb. he's probably one of the most "normal" people relative to his peers

Meh, he's an idiot. Not a lot of defending of him here.

I think we're supposed to be offended that people are offended. Maybe toss around a couple comments about the PC police and some jabs at Millennials.

sorry i'm new to this; typically on the "faux rage" side

Ah, to be a Democrat, where you always get the benefit of the doubt...

As opposed to being a Republican in PA who said the voter suppression laws were passed to give them the election not to stop fraud.

Or in FL where the Chairman of the FL GOP told the press their voter suppression were to keep blacks and others from voting.

Im pretty new here, is RJ the resident way over the top liberal? Like never said one bad thing about a liberal kind of poster?

Im pretty new here, is RJ the resident way over the top liberal? Like never said one bad thing about a liberal kind of poster?

Only to those who don't read. Some liberals have gotten very mad at me about my positions on raising the age for Social Security, trade and other issues.

Please don't fall into the trap. You might be surprised.

nah he's a moderate

Yo Poppa, perfect example.....the board's resident mega-hipster is yanking your chain......What I have said is that I am progressive on social and diplomatic/defense issues but more moderate on fiscal and trade issues.

Yo Poppa, perfect example.....the board's resident mega-hipster is yanking your chain......What I have said is that I am progressive on social and diplomatic/defense issues but more moderate on fiscal and trade issues......but most of all, I am a Democrat, through and through
FIFY

I'm impressed by the audacity to accuse other people of being tight with their money, whilst only giving an average of $369.00 per year over a ten year period to charity (one year as low as $120.00), which equated to 0.2% of his income.

In case you are curious for a comparison of the people he aspired to lead during that time, ABC News tells us that "more than two-thirds of U.S. households reported giving to charity in 2004, with average contributions of $2,047 that year, according to a study released in January by the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University. Those households who gave to charity averaged donations of about 3% of their income, says Patrick Rooney, the center's interim executive director."

Somebody needs to put this guy's mouth back in chains.

Last edited:
Back