• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ciao, I'm Out

At least BSF didn't feel like he had to post a goodbye letter.

look_at_me_please.jpg

The OP has a seriously overvalued sense of self and also takes message boards way too seriously. I'm guessing he'll fill his newly found time fapping to Japanese anime.

The OP has a seriously overvalued sense of self and also takes message boards way too seriously. I'm guessing he'll fill his newly found time fapping to Japanese anime.

Jabone seems more like the pixelated midget bukake type of guy

ain't nuttin wrong with that

Goodbye cruel board
I'm leaving here today
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye all you posters.
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind
Goodbye

Sorry mang, you made a weird post about sexing a 16-17 year old boy... I edited it before you even posted your explanation because you put it in giant bold letters and it was just a super weird thing to have emphasized on a thread for recruting news/info. Christ you're sensitive. Enjoy all the free time you'll have for circle jerking I guess.

I don't have any idea what this latest brouhaha is all about, but if it wasn't for these little pissing-match dust-ups like this, what in the world would people have to post about on a WF sports board? There is certainly nothing going to happen concerning WF football or basketball that's worth anyone's time posting...or even thinking...about. With this restructured ACC, WF....which was never all that competitive historically in the ACC before....is going to be nothing but a perennial ACC punching bag in both sports going forward.

I just wonder how long the unrealistic optimism over Clawson will last before it turns to "ClawOut" campaigns. If past history is any guide, it will be sooner rather than later. The reality...and ultimate problem....for Clawson is that there was never really any hope. Not really. WF is in way over its head trying to compete...particularly in football...in today's ACC. Everyone can blame Grobe now, but ultimately they will find that Clawson won't even sniff the success that Jim Grobe had at WF.

boob or bob?

I don't have any idea what this latest brouhaha is all about, but if it wasn't for these little pissing-match dust-ups like this, what in the world would people have to post about on a WF sports board? There is certainly nothing going to happen concerning WF football or basketball that's worth anyone's time posting...or even thinking...about. With this restructured ACC, WF....which was never all that competitive historically in the ACC before....is going to be nothing but a perennial ACC punching bag in both sports going forward.

I just wonder how long the unrealistic optimism over Clawson will last before it turns to "ClawOut" campaigns. If past history is any guide, it will be sooner rather than later. The reality...and ultimate problem....for Clawson is that there was never really any hope. Not really. WF is in way over its head trying to compete...particularly in football...in today's ACC. Everyone can blame Grobe now, but ultimately they will find that Clawson won't even sniff the success that Jim Grobe had at WF.

LOWF to the extreme.

eeyore.jpg

The board needs a succinct term for "go back to the top of a 'knight fan' post to see if it was bob or boob."
The floor is open to suggestions.
Because boob is the best parody in the history of parodies.

Back