• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ciao, I'm Out

I just admire how long the bkf parody has been able to go on without most people catching on

Also wanted to mention I will be selling "ClawOut" t-shirts tomorrow in the Joel parking lot. They say "ClawOut" on the front and "Grobe is your Daddy" on the back. Don't worry though, they will have "Knight is God" stitched on the sleeve.

2 of the last 3 coaches at Wake Forest have had what I consider success against historical means.

Dooley had 3 winning seasons out of 6.
Grobe finished with almost a .500 record.

bkf is tone death to logic once he gets a dumb idea into his head, however, so I don't expect much introspection.

Also wanted to mention I will be selling "ClawOut" t-shirts tomorrow in the Joel parking lot. They say "ClawOut" on the front and "Grobe is your Daddy" on the back. Don't worry though, they will have "Knight is God" stitched on the sleeve.

Now I'm starting to suspect the parody...

I don't have any idea what this latest brouhaha is all about, but if it wasn't for these little pissing-match dust-ups like this, what in the world would people have to post about on a WF sports board? There is certainly nothing going to happen concerning WF football or basketball that's worth anyone's time posting...or even thinking...about. With this restructured ACC, WF....which was never all that competitive historically in the ACC before....is going to be nothing but a perennial ACC punching bag in both sports going forward.

I just wonder how long the unrealistic optimism over Clawson will last before it turns to "ClawOut" campaigns. If past history is any guide, it will be sooner rather than later. The reality...and ultimate problem....for Clawson is that there was never really any hope. Not really. WF is in way over its head trying to compete...particularly in football...in today's ACC. Everyone can blame Grobe now, but ultimately they will find that Clawson won't even sniff the success that Jim Grobe had at WF.

I was wondering how long a sports board thread would last before you felt ignored

Who gives a shit? If you want to leave -- then just leave.

Stop acting like a damn millennial.

You don't like people noting criticism of the message board (and moderators) before leaving? If you don't like it, just quietly leave. I see your point. What an egocentric ass.

The board needs a succinct term for "go back to the top of a 'knight fan' post to see if it was bob or boob."
The floor is open to suggestions.
Because boob is the best parody in the history of parodies.

Eh, I thought it got old pretty quick and neg-repped "him". I will now need to posrep once I have spread some more around. He repped me in return that I am now on his ignore list. Thought that was funny.

Is this irony?

No this is irony: iro·ny
noun \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\

: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really think especially in order to be funny

: a situation that is strange or funny because things happen in a way that seems to be the opposite of what you expected

Dumbass! Pick up a freaking dictionary!

boob or bob?

I was wondering how long a sports board thread would last before you felt ignored

Is this irony?

Self-reflection. Try it!

Here you go bkf, don't want you to miss out.

I have no problem with the mods editing stupid posts that could easily be misunderstood by a recruit. We all know recruits check out the message boards. I doubt there is a huge impact but when we are in the driver's seat for a recruit there just isn't any need for people post stuff that will ultimately harmless could be misconstrued as an insult. I have no problems with jaybone, but it is pretty silly to quit considering the circumstances.

Goodbye, I'll a neva forget you.....
246800_1246389650155_500_197.jpg

This one got me, since I hadn't seen his new avatar. Can we give this man a custom title and some Double Deacon rep?

Guarantee OP is monitoring every reply.

He did say would occasionally lurk, which guarantees he will post again.

He made a WHO WANTS TO SEX TACKO reference, right?

I agree that its kind of lame that it was edited.

Looks like cookout had no idea what it meant. If recruits and their parents read the boards, I could see editing/removing the comment. Cookout, would you have edited the post if it was normal size/font?

Wasn't jaybone the Mia Culpa guy? Thread title should be Chow, I'm Out.

Does this have anything to do with Jason Terry being traded Wednesday?

Back