• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ciao, I'm Out

If a moderator is going to rewrite my post, they should have the common courtesy and sense to PM me and let me know. And then to be disrespectful in the rewrite? Call me weird or a creep? Too much. Cookoutdeac, you really should grow a pair.

But that is the online culture, of which I have been a part - you can attack and disrespect without having to be accountable. I wish we could just have heated arguments, not get personal, but I have done it too, so ... I'm calling out the culture more than anything.

So I'm out. I'm probably too old anyway. God, the last thing I want is to turn into an old man poster.

Jaybone is dead! Long live the real guy that posts under that name.

I am sure I'll hit up this board or the other one for recruiting info and some NBA laughs and links, but not gonna post.

Enjoy

So you're saying the spunk did hit you?

You so silly. I feel like I started a circle jerk, quietly stepped out of the circle and now drive by every few hours to watch you guys shoot your spunk all over each other joyfully believing it is somehow hitting me. You're just spunking each other boys. Because I don't care. A bunch of half freakshow Wake grads who live on here and everything Wake.

It's a misleading pic to post IMO. I don't pay attention to the latest construction project. Big bucket items I hit: football and hoops recruiting, coaching, games, etc..., the NBA. That's basically it.

None of the usual circle jerkers who live on here and/or near campus and follow Scheirererer like little fanboys with an unrequited mancrush have posted anything, per usual, to give me pause or make me change my mind. You talk money and construction = future football success, great, but post a photo of an actual construction project not a chain link fence. It's ... premature.

This board is hypocritical. It was founded, in part, in response to censorship on the other boards. Vows to only mess with your title, not delete or edit posts. Shouts down RJK when he rails against posts that could hurt recruiting, saying that the boards don't affect recruiting. And then they go and censor jaybone for posting something that could affect recruiting. :noidea:

Somebody edit the post above this one. I won't tolerate that kind of talk.

But seriously... I was not in on the decision (can't be) nor did I see the post before it was edited. But it seems that the post was about having sex with a minor. That isn't just a post about an opinion -- that is talking about having SEX WITH A MINOR. That's a no-no.

This board is hypocritical. It was founded, in part, in response to censorship on the other boards. Vows to only mess with your title, not delete or edit posts. Shouts down RJK when he rails against posts that could hurt recruiting, saying that the boards don't affect recruiting. And then they go and censor jaybone for posting something that could affect recruiting. :noidea:

Next time we'll leave it up and send the attorney letter to you and let you deal with it.

My name is attached to the site and I'm not dealing with that type of shit. Cookout has my full support.

I'm with Gaybone...I mean Jaybone...this censorship is revolting! Someone start another board. F this shit!

This has never been an entirely free-reign board, I thought we'd made that clear enough by now. Sure, you can discuss Wake sports and hate on coaches to your heart's content and even post pictures of some nip action from time to time, but we've never once guaranteed entirely censor-free posting.. if we have, I dare you to find it.

If the context/angle he had been going for had been at least semi-clear, and probably also if he hadn't put it in giant fucking letters, I probably wouldn't have edited it. But my initial reaction was WTF this could come off really badly to someone who doesn't understand Jaybone is just a weird dude (well, at least his boards personality is weird), and if you read the first few responses after he posted it I clearly wasn't the only one that had that kind of reaction to the original post.

You people can't be left to your own devices. Censor away, Comrade Cookout. :thumbsup:

I will apologize to Jaybone because I could have sworn I wrote up a post immediately after letting him know I censored the post (that I meant to post right on that thread), but I think I just forgot to hit submit on it or something. I usually try to let people know when I've taken that kind of action.

Current Activity
Viewing Thread 2015 FB Recruiting: WF Commit S Dior Johnson Bumped to 4* on Rivals

This can't seriously be as simple as a who wants to sex Tacko joke, right?

I don't have any idea what this latest brouhaha is all about, but if it wasn't for these little pissing-match dust-ups like this, what in the world would people have to post about on a WF sports board? There is certainly nothing going to happen concerning WF football or basketball that's worth anyone's time posting...or even thinking...about. With this restructured ACC, WF....which was never all that competitive historically in the ACC before....is going to be nothing but a perennial ACC punching bag in both sports going forward.

I just wonder how long the unrealistic optimism over Clawson will last before it turns to "ClawOut" campaigns. If past history is any guide, it will be sooner rather than later. The reality...and ultimate problem....for Clawson is that there was never really any hope. Not really. WF is in way over its head trying to compete...particularly in football...in today's ACC. Everyone can blame Grobe now, but ultimately they will find that Clawson won't even sniff the success that Jim Grobe had at WF.

lol

It shouldn't be a big deal that an inappropriate post was edited, but the situation is amplified by the fact that certain moderators sometimes feel free to fuck with the posters that annoy them. Not cookout or TW, in particular, but some moderators do sometimes abuse the privilege.

I just like that this was the last straw. It wasn't everyone shaming his absurd opinions on the NBA or [Redacted]. It wasn't when the whole board found out he was super into ultimate frisbee and circle jerks.

It was when he found out this wasn't a chill spot to talk about underage recruits and their sex lives.

I'll miss jaybone. Easily the most unrepentant weirdo on these boards.

It shouldn't be a big deal that an inappropriate post was edited, but the situation is amplified by the fact that certain moderators sometimes feel free to fuck with the posters that annoy them. Not cookout or TW, in particular, but some moderators do sometimes abuse the privilege.

cough liquid karma cough

I just like that this was the last straw. It wasn't everyone shaming his absurd opinions on the NBA or [Redacted]. It wasn't when the whole board found out he was super into ultimate frisbee and circle jerks.

It was when he found out this wasn't a chill spot to talk about underage recruits and their sex lives.

I'll miss jaybone. Easily the most unrepentant weirdo on these boards.

+1 i'll miss you ya frisbee lovin weirdo

I often get angry at millennials talking about bitter angry owgs............

Then i read a bkf post...............

Back