• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ciao, I'm Out

I like jaybone and wish he would at least hang out in the NBA thread. I never laughed once at a gaybone post.

jet.jpg

Also, it's important to remember that Gaybone arose (har!) during the era when jaybone couldn't make a post without referencing homosexuality, sometimes purposefully, sometimes not.

Also, it's important to remember that Gaybone arose (har!) during the era when jaybone couldn't make a post without referencing homosexuality, sometimes purposefully, sometimes not.

seems pretty fucking gay to remember that

I love how [Redacted] has been stricken from posts in the past as well.

b44a7aa778462173679e53e044be26ed.jpg

I believe in God, but the only thing that scares me is [Redacted].

It shouldn't be a big deal that an inappropriate post was edited, but the situation is amplified by the fact that certain moderators sometimes feel free to fuck with the posters that annoy them. Not cookout or TW, in particular, but some moderators do sometimes abuse the privilege.
**admins** There's a huge difference.

We moderators have very limited powers. Mostly locking/editing threads and banning people. I could really fuck up a lot of things on this board with my limited programming knowledge if I had all their access, so its for the best.

Next time we'll leave it up and send the attorney letter to you and let you deal with it.

To add to this comment, we do occasionally get angry or at least feigned anger attorney letters. Most of the time we quietly resolve the problem without any notice. 99% of the time when a change is made, we'll shoot a pm or a rep to the poster. I have no reason not to trust cookouts claim that he forgot to send the pm. To get angry and claim that is the reason to leave is petty IMO.

People have actually sent attorney letters? Who could possibly care that much.

Actually I don't know if I want to know the answer to that - probably Wake itself.

Oh please oh please Jaybone, don't leave. What will we do without you? :rolleyes

Back