• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ciao, I'm Out

Rj has it set up so the cloud automatically shoots off an attorney letter for him whenever he believes a thread has turned against him.

I'm not really sure "not so tough in real life" applies if the options are to merely delete a comment that the mods didn't make in the first place or face potential legal action which could be a two year ordeal.

Attorney letters? Please out these whiney ass bitches.

Not just this. Send them to me, I need some pro bono work and would love to exchange with angry attorneys who waste time actually worrrying about what transpires on the interwebs. We certainly have enough attorneys from Wake to shut down any idiocy directed towards free speech on the Wake boards.

Wake Forest's Athletic Department sent a lawyer letter to a message board?

Wake Forest's Athletic Department sent a lawyer letter to a message board?

Not as far as I know.

They infuleced (still influence? couldn't say) discussion on DeaconSports, but they've never even acknowledged our existence here in any official capacity. A few AD employees have talked to me about this board, but not as employees, but just as fans of Wake.

BudatWake had a pretty impressive run securing commits for us like 7-8+ years ago.

Back