• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ciao, I'm Out

jaybone

Reaction score
If a moderator is going to rewrite my post, they should have the common courtesy and sense to PM me and let me know. And then to be disrespectful in the rewrite? Call me weird or a creep? Too much. Cookoutdeac, you really should grow a pair.

But that is the online culture, of which I have been a part - you can attack and disrespect without having to be accountable. I wish we could just have heated arguments, not get personal, but I have done it too, so ... I'm calling out the culture more than anything.

So I'm out. I'm probably too old anyway. God, the last thing I want is to turn into an old man poster.

Jaybone is dead! Long live the real guy that posts under that name.

I am sure I'll hit up this board or the other one for recruiting info and some NBA laughs and links, but not gonna post.

Enjoy

If a moderator is going to rewrite my post, they should have the common courtesy and sense to PM me and let me know. And then to be disrespectful in the rewrite? Call me weird or a creep? Too much. Cookoutdeac, you really should grow a pair.

But that is the online culture, of which I have been a part - you can attack and disrespect without having to be accountable. I wish we could just have heated arguments, not get personal, but I have done it too, so ... I'm calling out the culture more than anything.

So I'm out. I'm probably too old anyway. God, the last thing I want is to turn into an old man poster.

Jaybone is dead! Long live the real guy that posts under that name.

I am sure I'll hit up this board or the other one for recruiting info and some NBA laughs and links, but not gonna post.

Enjoy

I give you two weeks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

15qahyc.jpg

He made a WHO WANTS TO SEX TACKO reference, right?

I agree that its kind of lame that it was edited.

Well crap, that bothers me the board is going to lose......... wait a minute who were we talking about again?

Ciao , io sono fuori

Se un moderatore sta andando a riscrivere il mio post , dovrebbero avere la cortesia e il senso di PM me e fammi sapere . E poi di essere irrispettoso nel riscrittura ? Chiamami strano o un creep ? Troppo . Cookoutdeac , davvero dovrebbe crescere una coppia .

Ma questa è la cultura on line , di cui ho fatto parte - si può attaccare e mancanza di rispetto , senza dover rendere conto . Vorrei che potessimo avere accese discussioni , non avere personale , ma l'ho fatto troppo, quindi ... sto chiamando fuori la cultura più di ogni altra cosa .

Quindi sono fuori . Probabilmente sono troppo vecchio comunque . Dio , l' ultima cosa che voglio è quello di trasformarsi in un vecchio manifesto .

Jaybone è morto ! Viva il ragazzo vero che i posti sotto quel nome .

Sono sicuro che mi ha colpito questa scheda o l'altra per il reclutamento di informazioni e qualche NBA ride e collegamenti , ma non posta andando .

godere

Last edited:
Jaybone takes his ball and goes home. I will miss Gaybone though- he always made me laugh.

Who gives a shit? If you want to leave -- then just leave.

Stop acting like a damn millennial.

Back