• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bryant Crawford to Wake

@CoachDManning: Want to wish Randolph Childress @r22childress on our staff a happy birthday! #GOAT

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY YOU LEGEND YOU!!!
Now we know why Chill wore 22. It's on my license plate wfu22fan Randolph has done a lot for WFU and I'm darn glad we kept him. IMO, it was a no brainer

What the crap are you talking about? I've been a Wake fan for 60 years and that's never been the case. LOWF has always and will always have trouble getting high profile recruits, no way will we ever get mostly 4 stars in basketball and definitely not football. I don't know what its going to take for you people to realize that we are destined to be the bottom feeder in the expanded ACC. Coach Manning and Coach Clawson won't even sniff the records of Dave Odom and Jim Grobe, two guys that have been villafied by the village idiots on this board. Blaming Ron Wellman is missing the fact that we are too small to compete consistently in big time college sports. I learned to accept that years ago, the sooner you morons accept the better off you'll be.
I beg to differ. I recall that our BB program has been very good since 1975 with the exception of the Staak and Bzz debacles . Being ranked #1 in the country twice from 2005-2009 was noteworthy. WFU now has 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA . I've been accused of being negative, but you should write a book on it. I refuse to not be optimistic about Manning and Clawson. BTW, I've never said a bad word about Jim Grobe and I respect Odom just as much. They both brought ACC championships after 30 year droughts. I was brought to tears both times as I sat in the stadiums. WFU can compete and win at the highest level. Go deacs

Last edited:
I beg to differ. I recall that our BB program has been very good since 1975 with the exception of the Staak and Bzz debacles . Being ranked #1 in the country twice from 2005-2009 was noteworthy. WFU now has 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA . I've been accused of being negative, but you should write a book on it. I refuse to not be optimistic about Manning and Clawson. BTW, I've never said a bad word about Jim Grobe and I respect Odom just as much. They both brought ACC championships after 30 year droughts. I was brought to tears both times as I sat in the stadiums. WFU can compete and win at the highest level. Go deacs

OOPPPPPPPPPS

Boob Knight fan is way too accurate..

Crawford is the first real recruit that we have landed in a long time. It will be fun to have ACC talent on our teams again. We just have to wait out another year of shit. At least we can pull for the team now without fear of pyrrhic victory. That will be refreshing.

boobknightfan harkens back to the days of Robert Trent Jones.

boobknightfan harkens back to the days of Robert Trent Jones.

Boob is amusing because there is little exaggeration from BKF. But RTJ was really sublime - 1 of the best parodies ever - up there with Harv, Tibor and BWB.

Boob is amusing because there is little exaggeration from BKF. But RTJ was really sublime - 1 of the best parodies ever - up there with Harv, Tibor and BWB.

It helps that bkf has essentially become a parody of himself. In a way, boob is a parody of a parody.

Back