Page 11 of 241 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Oh yeah, that's going to become a staple in Control Warrior decks.

Warrior the new OP class?

I've got almost 8000 dust I think, gonna have to craft it.

This shit is going to be insane. Going to be a lot of fun to watch streams of the pros as they work through all the new cards.

It launches next monday.

Damn I was gonna go on an arena run tonight but may save up. May just try to buckle down and get a good run haha.

I think Soulfire up to 1 is a good move. That's the only card I used that got nerfed.

Ooo Arena runs. Do you have any strategies you use when you make your decks?

http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/arena-guide

I've found this to be very informative for the spreadsheet/value of cards and as good mana curves. For example priests can be bad to play with but I can consistently get 4 or 5 wins with a low mana deck with occasional longer runs. Mage is the best by far IMO.

Also I try to remind myself that the other people are just playing with a crafted deck as well which helps alleviate some of my conservative concerns regarding the "perfect turn seven mage play" even though I do keep it in mind (aka flamestrike could clear your board). I think playing more aggressively helps a LOT in the arena.

So priest can thoughtsteal that, play auchenai and then tree of life, and everyone dies, resulting in double loss.

-------------------------
    I don't think it would work that way would it?

Think it was confirmed on Twitter.

I always thought Auchenai would only work with spells that specify a number for health/damage.

I fucking hate Auchenai. Maybe the most frustrating, common meta card to play against.

Does anyone play much priest? I don't play it at all. I think its because it seems so difficult to be good at.

Priest is the most common class in the current meta in my experience.

I play it somewhat frequently myself. Numbers is all about the priest.

I had an awesome Murloc Priest Legendary deck that I was running for a while, but accidentally deleted it, and haven't gone back and remade it.

I have a lot of good priest cards. That's odd that flipping that card would be to clear the board though. I agree with Slim re: language.

Not just clear board, but it kills each player (character). Apparently hellfire with each player at 3 health ends in both players losing too.