Page 17 of 241 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I've lost to a couple of rogues that way (especially as a priest with a Cleric down early and not game planning for this type of deck) where they had Lorewalker Cho and the draw two cards murloc. That guy got cycled out like three times with the brewmasters. I ran out of cards while he had 16 left.

I don't like the fact that priests always have such long games. I get so invested in a game, and losing at the very end when both players have empty decks is so frustrating.

I play a Mage rush deck sometime that is super fun, although not very sophisticated. It's not great against the meta, but dropping double fireballs, popping your ice block secret, and then pyroblasting someone at the death is a fun way to win.

Off to a quick 2-0 start. Both games with a mage I've duplicated my water elemental which is really hard to overcome.

Also let me know some of y'alls names so I can watch you n00bs and/or play y'all.

I'm Numbers22890. I know, very hard to figure out.

I just friended Texas, I'll look you up now numbers, though don't watch me because my decks are absolutely terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    Also let me know some of y'alls names so I can watch you n00bs and/or play y'all.

I'm Numbers22890. I know, very hard to figure out.
    Actually, can't do that, what's your full battle tag with the # symbol at the end?

Numbers22890 #1512

how do we find our full battle tag?

-------------------------
    Bottom Left of the screen, the Person icon brings up your friends list and it's at the top I think.

I've never put anybody on my friends list. What can you do? Just watch them?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeac10 View Post
    I've never put anybody on my friends list. What can you do? Just watch them?
    Battle them and chat with them, mainly. Spectating is a new thing, but it's pretty cool.

If I get experience for battling, I'M IN

You do get experience, but can't complete quests (unless it's the 7 wins in any mode one).

If I get experience for battling, I'M IN

Stupid phone

The two spell mage card that can summon any random minion in the game into your hand and costs 3 less will be nerfed soon IMO. Way too overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    The two spell mage card that can summon any random minion in the game into your hand and costs 3 less will be nerfed soon IMO. Way too overpowered.
    Ahh...so that's any random minion IN THE GAME?...I thought it was in your DECK

Right, I still thought the language meant from your deck....I guess it would say "from your deck", huh?

lol