Page 19 of 241 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

How close are you guys to golden portraits? I have about 300 wins on my Priest now.

Btw, what's the level cap? 60?

Max level is 60.

My highest level character is Mage at 44 (and approximately 150 ranked wins), but my lowest is level 28 or so. I play all the classes somewhat frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by MHBDemon View Post
    "In beta we had a guy who, whenever you moused over him he would deal damage."

Hah, that's wild.

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheDeacons View Post
    I created this deck in 30 seconds, solely for the purpose of completing the 'cast 40 spells' quest:

And I actually won 2 games, including one against a golden portrait Warlock who was sporting some mistresses of pain.

It has me thinking of creating a real, hyper aggressive Rogue deck.
    Nice, I've just been playing a mechZoo deck lately to make up for my lack of some legendaries/rares. Lemme know what your rogue deck ends up looking like/what the results are.

So I'm guessing they couldn't go to 2.6 billion because it crashes/makes his health negative and kills him? I'd guess Blizz is storing dat value as a signed 32 bit integer, so it overflows at that point (can't go past ~2.15 billion)..

Pretty funny though.

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by MHBDemon View Post
    I have ~9500 dust. I've got most rares and epics, so I fill out what I don't have with goldens.
    I currently need 120280 dust to complete my collection so...

-------------------------
    I opened two of the best packs I've ever opened last night:

WTF, what card gods do you pray to?!

If you play arena now, what card pack does it give you for that? always the original ones? or a mix/random?

i think arena only gives gvg packs now.

-------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    WTF, what card gods do you pray to?!
    The one true Lord Jaraxxus, of course.

These piloted mechs are so OP sometimes. The 6 mana one is basically a Cairne Bloodhoof, and sometimes better. F that.

I see that Enhance-O-Mechano is a staple in rush decks now. Looks like I'm going to revisit the idea of a Zoo deck.

enhance-o is awesome in my druid deck as well. if you have any board developed, can work like an extra force of nature/savage roar combo.

I see that Enhance-O-Mechano is a staple in rush decks now. Looks like I'm going to revisit the idea of a Zoo deck.
    Yeah I've actually been winning a lot lately playing with a mechzoo deck (without the mechano since I don't have one, just replaced it with argus for now).

^^ Just PWNED Texas w/ dat deck too.

I threw together a typical death-rattle zoo deck with some mechs, darkbombs, and enhanco-o. Went from rank 17 to 14 without losing.

I even made some stupid mistakes (like playing a nerubian egg before the undertaker) but it didn't matter. Zoo decks can be dominant right now during this time of flux.

BTW, I love Dark Bomb. That's a must craft for any Warlock deck if you don't have two already.