Page 9 of 241 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeac10 View Post
    I've found two of those legendary Hunter dinosaurs. Annoying, since you can only have 1 of each legendary.
    *virtual punch in face*

I got to 12 with Druid. Then my daily quest was 2 wins with warlock and im getting my ass kicked with my shitty handlock deck.

-------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by dot com View Post
    *virtual punch in face*
    Just got ANOTHER Tinkmaster Overspark in the two packs I opened from Quest coins.

Crafted a Gruul with my last dust.

I do my daily quests on casual

Played a game earlier against a Warrior with at least 8 legendaries in his deck. Was able to hang with him with my no legendary Mage deck, and he actually emptied his deck. Unfortunately, he had a Ysera out late and finally took me down. I feel like there should be some kind of cap on the number of legendaries allowed in a deck. Afterwards, though, I used my coins to buy a pack and it had a Leeroy Jenkins in it, so that made me feel better.

Not sure the purpose of the friends list, can you play against a friend in one-off games?

Either way, my BattleTag is DeaconSlim

I have gotten like 5 legendaries and three of them are cairne bloodhoofs lol. At least I got 400 for the last one
    Mother So Dear '12

I've gotten two Cairne's, one was Golden. That was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacsfan27 View Post
    I have gotten like 5 legendaries and three of them are cairne bloodhoofs lol. At least I got 400 for the last one
    You aren't holding 2 are you? Dust both the extras.

I only have 1 SI.7 agent and 1 preparation, but miracle rogue deck is incredibly fun. Once you get auctioneer out, game over.

Jeez....you guys should at least buy some packs every now and then. Getting some great packs...also got a Nozdormu earlier.

Slim trying to compete with me in number of legendaries.

The beast will be fun to play around with but you probably won't want to run in any ladder decks. You'd want to have silence in hand and its susceptible to BGH.

You guys hear about foe reaper card in GvG? 8 mana 6/9 and does 6 damage to minions flanking one you are attacking. Im gonna save my dust for whichever GvG cards are popular in meta.

I've fallen into trap of liking gold cards, so i might keep ones that I run in my current decks.

Ugh...had a great run just a minute ago.

Playing a druid deck with Legendaries.

Was able to pull Innervate>Innervate>Coin>Ysera on turn 4, then Faceless Manipulator on Turn 5 giving me 2 Ysera's, and drew a DREAM card that returns a minion to it's owners hand. Went to return his minion to his hand and selected one of the Ysera's instead. Then went on to get the same 0 Mana Dream card 4 straight turns. Was still able to win though.

Turn 4 Ysera? I'm surprised your opponent didn't immediately quit.

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW

Some dude used an alarm o bot on me yesterday on turn 3, then got ysera in there as the minion lol
    Mother So Dear '12

Just read about this warlock deck that uses Voidcaller to call Jaraxxus. Then uses crazed alchemist to switch attack and health for Jaraxxus to 15/3. Apparently not very efficient, but fun when it works.

Quote Originally Posted by MHBDemon View Post
    Just read about this warlock deck that uses Voidcaller to call Jaraxxus. Then uses crazed alchemist to switch attack and health for Jaraxxus to 15/3. Apparently not very efficient, but fun when it works.
    I have a fun Priest deck that focuses on divine spirit/holy fire which could be interesting with a crazed alchemist. That Lock deck just seems like too much work - if you have Jaraxxus, there are much better ways to use him (just watch out for Sacrificial Pact!).

Started playing around with King Mukkla in my druid deck. Can innervate on turn 1 or coin on turn 2. Anyone run Hogger? Seems like he might work well in Druid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheDeacons View Post
    Turn 4 Ysera? I'm surprised your opponent didn't immediately quit.
    He stuck it out. I was glad.

I also just loaded that deck with Legendaries and run 2 Alarm-O-Bots and try to get a taunt, alarm-o-bots, and legendaries in my hand.