• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

New expansion announced at BlizzCon: Goblins vs. Gnomes. It adds 120 new cards, and it's out next month.

Depends on what you're doing with them. Molten is probably the best if you're going with a handlock warlock. Mountain may be the most versatile. Sea is probably the worst of the three.

I always have a mixture between excitement of new cards and being overwhelmed at trying to figure everything out. Of course that's probably part of the fun. Are they going to add more hero classes as well? Seems like they should. I hope they add more dragon cards at some point.

New expansion announced at BlizzCon: Goblins vs. Gnomes. It adds 120 new cards, and it's out next month.

So have they done any expansions yet?

What does this consist of? Is it something extra to purchase? Will it be added cards that hardcore HS'ers buy and whoop my ass with?

It'll probably be something similar to Naxx. I may give in and buy the rest of the Naxx pack tonight and work my way through that so I can throw in a couple cultist healers or whatever that is to my priest deck and maybe a zombie chow.

It'll probably be something similar to Naxx. I may give in and buy the rest of the Naxx pack tonight and work my way through that so I can throw in a couple cultist healers or whatever that is to my priest deck and maybe a zombie chow.

It took me a while to get through the regular wings, but completed the class-specific quests as well as about a third of the heroic challenges all in a couple of hours.

So have they done any expansions yet?

What does this consist of? Is it something extra to purchase? Will it be added cards that hardcore HS'ers buy and whoop my ass with?

I've read that it is the first expansion, but I don't know what that means Naxx was?

Stirring up trouble this December for Windows®, Mac®, and iPad®, Goblins vs Gnomes cards will be available by purchasing Goblins vs Gnomes-specific card packs in the in-game shop with either gold or real money, whichever you prefer (same pricing as expert card packs). As with Curse of Naxxramas, Goblins vs Gnomes cards will be made available in your Arena picks as soon as the cards have been released; even if you haven’t added them to your personal collection!

Link I posted on 6, works for Blizzcon WC semifinals, starting now.

Second semifinal guys look more normal (the Americans).

That last matchup was pretty one sided. My dude JARAXXUS getting run to deliver the finishing blow

DOUBLE AUCTIONEERS DOWN FOR FIREBAT. What an opening game. This is just a rogue clinic. Went with a turn two coin + Edwin Van Cleef against a priest.

Saw a Tinkmaster Overspark tonight - and it was played fairly well.

Turn 2: Haunted creeper
Turn 3: Ram haunted creeper into my harvest golem, creating two 1/1 spiders & then play Tinkmaster. EV was very high for my opponent, but he just turned a spider into a squirrel #whoops

Got all of my heroes up to Lvl 15, have a few at 20.

Sitting on 2300 Dust.

Still getting destroyed in Arena...had a few good runs of cards and would get a couple of 7+ attackers or one huge 10+/10+ minion only to have them destroyed the next turn.

Got all of my heroes up to Lvl 15, have a few at 20.

Sitting on 2300 Dust.

Still getting destroyed in Arena...had a few good runs of cards and would get a couple of 7+ attackers or one huge 10+/10+ minion only to have them destroyed the next turn.

What did you decide to craft back when you have ~3200 dust?

I don't yet care for Arena. I can only get 1-2 wins each time. I need to read up on the arena guides, but it just seems too dependent on getting a lucky draft with lots of board clear and card draw. If you don't get a good combination of that, you are effed.

Arena requires some luck in the card selection process plus a lot of knowledge of the other class cards and what can slash should be played. I always assume the worst possible card for my hand will be played by the opponent next and go from there.

Back