• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I haven't adjusted yet to seeing paladins in the meta.

Picked up a Blingtron 3000, Hemet Nesingwary, Troggzor the Earthinator (in the single pack I won from Arena) in packs, then crafted Gahz'rilla and Mimiron's Head.

Up to 43 of 62 Legendaries.

And yet, still can't surpass 1 win in Arena.

An example of Vol'jin's strength: Opponent played Ragnaros on turn 8. I then played Vol'jin, swapping health with Rag and making Vol'jin a 5 mana 6/8 and Rag an 8/2. Then holy smited his Rag to kill it.

Strong card for control priest.

I have a 2012 Kindle Fire HD.. gonna try it out tonight, though Blizzard's recommended list says 2014 version.
Not sure how usable this will be on a small 7" screen.

Works fine on an 8.4 tablet. 7 might be a bit small/hard to read the text on the cards, but my eyes are old and barely functional anyway so YMMV.

Gahz'rilla is such a badass card.

Hunter Legendary card that is a 6/9 for 7 mana that doubles it's attack any time it takes damage.

Had Sludge Belcher up on turn 5, Wild Pyromancer up on Turn 6, Gahz'rilla on 7, then two spells on turn 8 to get his damage up to 24 for lethal.

2012 Kindle HD doesn't work that well. Super slow, cards missing text, not really worth it.
But hey, I got a free pack of cards I already had.

i suck so bad at this game. tried an arena run last night for 3 straight losses. the last one was a priest who leveled me with not one, not two, but three mind controls on my best cards. that was just frustrating.

Finally hit 3 wins in Arena...won 50 gold and a pack of duplicates.

Tried out a new aggro hunter deck for my quest tonight. Went from rank 15 to 10 while watching a basketball game. Wo.

i built a basic Shaman zoo deck. it's a pretty good nerd-thrill to have 4 or 5 minions on the board, drop Bloodlust on turn 5 or 6, and proceed to wreck ERRYTHING.

Another pack. Another fucking Target Dummy.

Go fuck yourself, Target Dummy.

Tried out a new aggro hunter deck for my quest tonight. Went from rank 15 to 10 while watching a basketball game. Wo.

Yeah dude, my aggro/to-the-face huntard deck and my mechzoo deck (finally got an ENHANCE-MECHANO or whatever it's called) have been wrecking shit for me.

aGVo010_700b_v1.jpg

Any tips for beating Unstable Portal Mech mages? They seem to be the prevailing class in the meta.

Back