• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I love epic games like that. I haven't had one since spells were introduced but they are always a good time.

That’s crazy. I’m glad you won. Being in his shoes would have sucked.

First time pulling off this combo. Golden baron, golden Khadgar, golden everything. Got to the point where i was unsure if it was better to have two scallywags on board, or cut one for another Eliza/Khadgar.

xL9vauP.png

I love see that pulled off. I think the only thing I like better is the N'zoth bomb comp.

I’ve never pulled off the nzoth comp. haven’t figured out the transitions from early to mid to late game.

I’ve been messing around with achievements before the freeze, so I’m trying to climb in ranked. I wonder how long classic will stay relevant. Hopefully long enough for me to give it a whirl after I make diamond 5.

I’ve been messing around with achievements before the freeze, so I’m trying to climb in ranked. I wonder how long classic will stay relevant. Hopefully long enough for me to give it a whirl after I make diamond 5.

I've been doing the same. Oh My Yogg is the last one I need for the Darkmoon game play achievements

I gave up on that one. It seems pretty unlikely to happen without a ton of luck.

My golden Deck of Lunacy is coming in pretty handy.

Deck of lunacy isn't the problem. Refreshing spring water and all the trash spells from classic being gone are the problem

The achilles heel of a card like Lunacy is supposed to be the randomness. It's a little too consistent with the reduced card pool after a rotation. Same with Jandice's increase in power right now.

Refreshing Spring Water is really, really good. Good enough I think a spell mage deck can continue to exist even with a nerfed Lunacy.

Finally pulled off the AFK achievement in battlegrounds where you afk your first 3 turns. It was a murloc / demon ban. When I took my turn, I was offered two Hungry Dragons and two Red Whelps. Those carried me hard up to tavern 5 where I found a Razorgore. Got an early Faceless wanting to convert that to a double Kalecgos so I went to 6 pretty quickly. Found a Nadina and spent three turns wasting 10 gold trying to find Kalecgos. It was down to me and a pirate player and we both had a lot of health and each match was close. I finally got double Kalecgos and proceeded to lose the next match, putting me to 3 health. Finished him off quickly after that.

I know we’ve talked about game mode cycles before - I’m 100% back into BG. So much so that I get annoyed when I can’t complete a quest playing only BG.

However, I did finally hit 500 wins with Hunter, giving me all 9 original golden portraits. Only took 7 years :eek:

Back