• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I've lost to a couple of rogues that way (especially as a priest with a Cleric down early and not game planning for this type of deck) where they had Lorewalker Cho and the draw two cards murloc. That guy got cycled out like three times with the brewmasters. I ran out of cards while he had 16 left.

I don't like the fact that priests always have such long games. I get so invested in a game, and losing at the very end when both players have empty decks is so frustrating.

I play a Mage rush deck sometime that is super fun, although not very sophisticated. It's not great against the meta, but dropping double fireballs, popping your ice block secret, and then pyroblasting someone at the death is a fun way to win.

Off to a quick 2-0 start. Both games with a mage I've duplicated my water elemental which is really hard to overcome.

Also let me know some of y'alls names so I can watch you n00bs and/or play y'all.

I'm Numbers22890. I know, very hard to figure out.

I just friended Texas, I'll look you up now numbers, though don't watch me because my decks are absolutely terrible.

Also let me know some of y'alls names so I can watch you n00bs and/or play y'all.

I'm Numbers22890. I know, very hard to figure out.

Actually, can't do that, what's your full battle tag with the # symbol at the end?

Bottom Left of the screen, the Person icon brings up your friends list and it's at the top I think.

You do get experience, but can't complete quests (unless it's the 7 wins in any mode one).

The two spell mage card that can summon any random minion in the game into your hand and costs 3 less will be nerfed soon IMO. Way too overpowered.

The two spell mage card that can summon any random minion in the game into your hand and costs 3 less will be nerfed soon IMO. Way too overpowered.

Ahh...so that's any random minion IN THE GAME?...I thought it was in your DECK

12178.png

Right, I still thought the language meant from your deck....I guess it would say "from your deck", huh?

lol

Back