• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

How close are you guys to golden portraits? I have about 300 wins on my Priest now.

Btw, what's the level cap? 60?

Max level is 60.

My highest level character is Mage at 44 (and approximately 150 ranked wins), but my lowest is level 28 or so. I play all the classes somewhat frequently.

I created this deck in 30 seconds, solely for the purpose of completing the 'cast 40 spells' quest:

Hearthstone_Screenshot_12112014140530_zpsbee3e987.png

And I actually won 2 games, including one against a golden portrait Warlock who was sporting some mistresses of pain.

It has me thinking of creating a real, hyper aggressive Rogue deck.

Nice, I've just been playing a mechZoo deck lately to make up for my lack of some legendaries/rares. Lemme know what your rogue deck ends up looking like/what the results are.

If you play arena now, what card pack does it give you for that? always the original ones? or a mix/random?

These piloted mechs are so OP sometimes. The 6 mana one is basically a Cairne Bloodhoof, and sometimes better. F that.

I see that Enhance-O-Mechano is a staple in rush decks now. Looks like I'm going to revisit the idea of a Zoo deck.

enhance-o is awesome in my druid deck as well. if you have any board developed, can work like an extra force of nature/savage roar combo.

I see that Enhance-O-Mechano is a staple in rush decks now. Looks like I'm going to revisit the idea of a Zoo deck.

Yeah I've actually been winning a lot lately playing with a mechzoo deck (without the mechano since I don't have one, just replaced it with argus for now).

I threw together a typical death-rattle zoo deck with some mechs, darkbombs, and enhanco-o. Went from rank 17 to 14 without losing.

I even made some stupid mistakes (like playing a nerubian egg before the undertaker) but it didn't matter. Zoo decks can be dominant right now during this time of flux.

BTW, I love Dark Bomb. That's a must craft for any Warlock deck if you don't have two already.

Back