Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141191231236237238239240241
Results 4,801 to 4,819 of 4819

Thread: Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I love epic games like that. I haven't had one since spells were introduced but they are always a good time.

Thatís crazy. Iím glad you won. Being in his shoes would have sucked.

First time pulling off this combo. Golden baron, golden Khadgar, golden everything. Got to the point where i was unsure if it was better to have two scallywags on board, or cut one for another Eliza/Khadgar.

I love see that pulled off. I think the only thing I like better is the N'zoth bomb comp.

Iíve never pulled off the nzoth comp. havenít figured out the transitions from early to mid to late game.

What's everyone playing in Classic? Post your deck codes, s'il vois plait!

Iíve been messing around with achievements before the freeze, so Iím trying to climb in ranked. I wonder how long classic will stay relevant. Hopefully long enough for me to give it a whirl after I make diamond 5.

miracle rogue baybeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by WFU03 View Post
    Iíve been messing around with achievements before the freeze, so Iím trying to climb in ranked. I wonder how long classic will stay relevant. Hopefully long enough for me to give it a whirl after I make diamond 5.
    I've been doing the same. Oh My Yogg is the last one I need for the Darkmoon game play achievements

I gave up on that one. It seems pretty unlikely to happen without a ton of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by WFU03 View Post
    I gave up on that one. It seems pretty unlikely to happen without a ton of luck.
    As someone who has been trying to get it for over a month, I concur.

My golden Deck of Lunacy is coming in pretty handy.

Quote Originally Posted by rawarr View Post
    My golden Deck of Lunacy is coming in pretty handy.
    You're about to get full dust value for that I'd imagine

Deck of lunacy isn't the problem. Refreshing spring water and all the trash spells from classic being gone are the problem

The achilles heel of a card like Lunacy is supposed to be the randomness. It's a little too consistent with the reduced card pool after a rotation. Same with Jandice's increase in power right now.

Refreshing Spring Water is really, really good. Good enough I think a spell mage deck can continue to exist even with a nerfed Lunacy.

Finally pulled off the AFK achievement in battlegrounds where you afk your first 3 turns. It was a murloc / demon ban. When I took my turn, I was offered two Hungry Dragons and two Red Whelps. Those carried me hard up to tavern 5 where I found a Razorgore. Got an early Faceless wanting to convert that to a double Kalecgos so I went to 6 pretty quickly. Found a Nadina and spent three turns wasting 10 gold trying to find Kalecgos. It was down to me and a pirate player and we both had a lot of health and each match was close. I finally got double Kalecgos and proceeded to lose the next match, putting me to 3 health. Finished him off quickly after that.

First time ever hitting legend!