• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

iron-juggernaut.jpg

Oh yeah, that's going to become a staple in Control Warrior decks.

I've got almost 8000 dust I think, gonna have to craft it.

This shit is going to be insane. Going to be a lot of fun to watch streams of the pros as they work through all the new cards.

Damn I was gonna go on an arena run tonight but may save up. May just try to buckle down and get a good run haha.

I think Soulfire up to 1 is a good move. That's the only card I used that got nerfed.

http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/arena-guide

I've found this to be very informative for the spreadsheet/value of cards and as good mana curves. For example priests can be bad to play with but I can consistently get 4 or 5 wins with a low mana deck with occasional longer runs. Mage is the best by far IMO.

Also I try to remind myself that the other people are just playing with a crafted deck as well which helps alleviate some of my conservative concerns regarding the "perfect turn seven mage play" even though I do keep it in mind (aka flamestrike could clear your board). I think playing more aggressively helps a LOT in the arena.

So priest can thoughtsteal that, play auchenai and then tree of life, and everyone dies, resulting in double loss.

I always thought Auchenai would only work with spells that specify a number for health/damage.

I fucking hate Auchenai. Maybe the most frustrating, common meta card to play against.

Does anyone play much priest? I don't play it at all. I think its because it seems so difficult to be good at.

Priest is the most common class in the current meta in my experience.

I play it somewhat frequently myself. Numbers is all about the priest.

I had an awesome Murloc Priest Legendary deck that I was running for a while, but accidentally deleted it, and haven't gone back and remade it.

I have a lot of good priest cards. That's odd that flipping that card would be to clear the board though. I agree with Slim re: language.

Not just clear board, but it kills each player (character). Apparently hellfire with each player at 3 health ends in both players losing too.

Back