• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I'm (hopefully) closing a tax credit deal today at work. Then closing another one next week and one the week after. It's gonna be real hard to not go "you've earned it" and drop money on GvG packs.

12301.png
Holy Hand Grenade.

How are people getting GvG cards outside the Arena? I just played against some in ranked play.

I thought the cards weren't available until Monday?

I didn't reach my 1,000 coin goal, but I'm ready to buy 8 GvG packs tomorrow - can't wait!

At 690 now, so I'll be able to buy 7 once I complete tomorrow's quest. Pumped.

Was hoping to open packs this morning but apparently it comes out "late afternoon PST"

So the new packs will contain ONLY new cards, right?

I used my gold for 2 Arena runs last night, still can't do anything there even using the link for tiers for Arena cards. Got close, but couldn't close out.

Will probably just buy 15 packs tonight and see what I get.

Has anyone researched the new cards? What are the ones that we should be looking for?

I've been playing a lot of control warrior recently, and Gorehowl/Captain Greenskin is epic. Usually you are playing it late game, and if opponents have used acidic swamp ooze or harrison they will have done it on your death's bite or earlier weapons.

If meta doesn't change more to counter weapons, I'm gonna try to keep exploiting.

Server maintenance is occurring right now. Maybe we'll have GvG afteward (approx. 2pm EST)?

twitter says its live. I can't do it at work. Post what cards you get.

Yep and you get 3 packs for playing on opening day it looks like.

I got the following:

Neutral:

Mechanical Yeti
Gilblin Stalker
Flying Machine
Gnomeregan Infantry
Spider Tank
Piloted Shredder
Antique Healbot

Warrior:

Screwjank Clunker

Warlock:

Fel Cannon
Imp-losion

Paladin:

Seal of Light

Rogue:

Tinker's Sharpsword Oil

Druid:

Anodized Robo Cub

Priest:

Shrinkmeister

Ugh.

11 packs and only 11 rares & 1 epic.

Plus, I had 4 duplicates (above the 2x limit) & no golden cards.

What an awful haul.

Back