• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Pretty sure the devs only consider arena as an afterthought

Pretty sure the devs only consider arena as an afterthought

Yes. And i learned last night on the lightforge podcast that blizzard clears all the micro adjustments at the beginning of a new meta. So rogue is just completely broken right now.

pretty nice pack

y0QyYCU.png

Octosari seems like one of those troll cards. Like, "Oh crap, I just conjurer's calling into an Octosari" kinda of card.

I was playing quest warlock and dropped rafaam with a feltrugg on the board. First card I draw? Octosari.

im playing wild reno warlock with octosari. gonna try to give octosari to my opponent and fatigue them. we'll see.

at least for arena, I like the reborn mechanic. It is a good mechanic to add some strategy to the board and trading decisions.

What do you think about the switch away from buckets that the devs announced?

What do you think about the switch away from buckets that the devs announced?

I don't really understand their reasoning for abandoning buckets, but don't have strong opinion.

Meanwhile i drafted a hunter with this top end:

Y8RbBhO.png

You're killing it, man.

What's your average win-rate? Do you think you'll make one of the arena leaderboards?

You're killing it, man.

What's your average win-rate? Do you think you'll make one of the arena leaderboards?

I haven't been tracking it. And I definitely have my share of 0-3 win runs. Followed that gem up with an 0-3 mage. I'd bet im still somewhere 5.5-6ish, so def not close to leaderboard. I should start tracking it.

Nerfs inc.

Luna's Pocket Galaxy back to 7 (from 5).

Extra Arms back to 3 (from 2).

Dr. Boom up to 9 (from 7).

Conjurer's Calling up to 4 (from 3).

Barnes up to 5 (from 4).

The Wild community has been clamoring for a Barnes nerf for years. Thank Yogg.

I’ve finally done it: beat all 5 heroic chapters of Dalaran Heist with each of the 9 classes.

I'm still working my way through the normals, finished chapters 1-3, half of the heroes through 4.

Back