• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Yea that could be a great finisher (Winfury) or give you a nice board for keeping your hero alive for a round or two.

fuck this. shop has been closed since i got home from work.

They've been overwhelmed. Servers are slammed.

Also, spectator mode is pretty cool.

Just opened my 3 packs:

#1:
Micro Machine
Spider Tank
Ogre Brute
Puddle Stomper
Shadowbomber

#2:
Ogre Warmaul
Seal of Light
Gnomeregan Infantry
Clockwork Gnome
Dunemaul Shaman

Crackle
Velen's Chosen
Piloted Shredder
Warbot
Unstable Portal

First time I've logged on in a long time, my 3 packs were shite. Sad teh store is closed since I do have some gold I'd like to spend on packs.

Yea I was looking forward to buying more packs tonight, but doesn't look like I'll be able to.

Bummer.

Man, my collection of cards sucks, I bought a ton of decks in the Summer and got zero legendaries out of them. Woof. Should have just gotten Naxx instead.

Crackle is a good cars. I crafted Velen's Chosen and the light of Auraa or whatever card summons a light warden if you restore three health to any character and they're still damaged

45 packs:
1 legendary
17 epic
41 rares, plus like 6 extra dusted

Blizz RNG please.

I spent too much money last night, which included fucking up and dropping $50 on the regular packs. Got a Nat Pagle and my second molten giant though.

For GvG, i got Dr. Boom, Sneed's Old Shredder and Iron Juggernaut. I crafted a bouncing blade.

Opened 19 packs this morning. Got two legendaries: Toshley and the Flame Leviathan (mage card).

Also, I played a match with my deathrattle priest against a new GvG Warlock deck last night that was fucking insane. I wish I had a replay. He was using these guys at first, and took control of the board:

12283.png

He'd give them +2/+2, which makes them pretty damn powerful. I managed to snatch one them with the Sylvannas deathrattle and continue healing it for a few turns, giving me the upper hand. Probably healed myself for about 12 damage in the process.

Stuff got even crazier from there. I took control of the board with some Sludge Belchers, Auchenai + COH combo, etc. I can't remember the exact order things happened. But he started running out of cards, and I still had 9 in my deck. I dropped 2 Northshire Clerics, a COH, and pulled like 4 cards. I seemed destined for victory. He had two demons on the board, but his deck was empty and he only had 4 cards left.

Not so fast. He played this motherfucker at 1 health:

12294.png

I wasn't really equipped to deal with that, so I had to use most of my board to kill it.

Then he plays Jaraxxas on the next turn. I lasted about 3 more turns with him, but Jaraxxas at the end of the game is basically game over.

Last edited:
I keep seeing the term "mill deck" and can't quite figure out what it means. Anyone know?

It's a deck based on card draw. A lot of cards that draw extra cards, so you run through your deck and get as many cards as possible as fast as possible.

When were you guys able to buy packs?....before 9pm?

I tried all the way up to about 2am and had no luck.

I bought decks this morning.

I never heard the term "mill" deck. I always called that cycling. Not sure I've seen many decks like that since Miracle Rogue though.

Maybe I was wrong, After reading, it seems like a mill deck is a deck meant to fill your opponents hand so their drawn card is destroyed.

Keep their hand full so they can't draw from their deck. Cards that make them draw cards or returns their minions to their hand.

shop opened around 1 am central. I went to bed, checked twitter one last time, saw it was open and went back to computer.

Maybe I was wrong, After reading, it seems like a mill deck is a deck meant to fill your opponents hand so their drawn card is destroyed.

Keep their hand full so they can't draw from their deck. Cards that make them draw cards or returns their minions to their hand.

So that's what that Rogue/Lorewalker Cho deck is called!

Back