• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I made a Shaman elemental deck since I have a bunch of Shaman-y things. It did...okay at lower levels. I think it needs some tweaking but it has a bit of potential. It's definitely not going to be a top tier deck.

I had a fun moment where I got to Grumble back my Kalimos and a Fire Elemental.

I made a Shaman elemental deck since I have a bunch of Shaman-y things. It did...okay at lower levels. I think it needs some tweaking but it has a bit of potential. It's definitely not going to be a top tier deck.

I had a fun moment where I got to Grumble back my Kalimos and a Fire Elemental.

I don't have enough cards right now, but played around with evolve Shaman. The 2 mana, trigger your next battlecry twice, is a fun card for the evolve/jade synergies.

I don't have enough cards right now, but played around with evolve Shaman. The 2 mana, trigger your next battlecry twice, is a fun card for the evolve/jade synergies.

Yeah it goes well with Fire Elemental, Blazecaller, and Kalimos. The nice thing with Kalimos is that you get to choose twice, you aren't locked in to the same choice for both iterations.

Thanks HTTD. From watching your match, I got a free pack which contained two legendaries: Nat Pagle and Illidan Stormrage.

Void Ripper, the 3 mana 3/3 neutral demon that swaps att/health for the whole board, is a sneaky good arena card. Playing with it last night, I used it to trade a tar creeper (1/5>5/1) into a Burgly Bully (4/6>6/4) that I otherwise couldn't kill. Then used it like a savage roar for lethal turning a bunch of 1/3s into 3/1s. Fun card.

I've seen folks debate the best possible Dungeon Run combos on reddit, and I have to give my vote to Khadgar's Scrying Orb and Unstable Evolution. I won every encounter by turn 5!

2u4wMOU.png

200px-Khadgar%27s_Scrying_Orb%2877191%29.png
200px-Unstable_Evolution%2876931%29.png

I'm trying something new this expansion. I used to just make random decks for quests and play them on casual. Now I'm trying to make somewhat competitive decks and play them on ladder. I went 5-2 with an elemental shaman deck today. I threw in Runespear for funsies. It's not a great card but it's okay. I think it would be stronger if it weren't 8 cost.

Httd, i can’t remember. Did you ever get that HS book of art?

Maybe I'm just not as good or I haven't figured out dungeon runs yet but I just yesterday beat my first one. I'd been playing Warrior and finally got it with double battlecries, minions +1/+1, boots of haste, and the draw 3 wand. I ended up going with a dragon package that worked pretty well. The final boss was the beam warlock boss. It was a pretty epic fight. At one point I had a full board full of heavy minions and then she cataclysmed me. I thought I was going to lose but came back with the recruit dragon that pulled in some big guns near the end.

I have to say, this mode is more fun than I originally gave it credit for.

I spent so much time on Dungeon Runs, that I totally neglected the ladder. So before the month reset, I spent half the day grinding to Dad legend, and now my brain is mush...I hit the gold limit which means I played way too fucking much.

I used Aggro Paladin, and I tried my best to tech it against some popular decks: Scalebanes to limit Dragonfire damage from Priests, and a Spellbreaker mainly for Control Warlock (Possessed Lackey, or a cheated out Voidlord, are almost instantaneous losses) but it came in handy in other game-states.

I wonder how soon Corridor Creeper will be nerfed or moved to the Hall of Fame. That card is everywhere, in every kind of deck.

Haven't played any standard either. Been enjoying a Kingsbane Oil Rogue in wild though. That deck is right up my alley.

I think I've beaten every class's Dungeon Run at least twice (how is this not easier to see, Blizzard?), but I still haven't seen the Treasure Vault.

And every time I see a part of the broken sword, I take it no matter what, but no dice on building the full weapon yet.

Lol it's nice when the choices line up like that. I swear the last two times I took double deathrattle as first buff, I never got presented with the deathrattle card options :/

I just played Kolento but I don't think it was THE Kolento. He was rank 13 and the real Kolento wasn't streaming.

The match itself was anticlimactic. He played two minions and then left on turn 4.

Also, we all get 3 free packs because of a daily quest issue at the beginning of the expansion.

Back