• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I'm always terrible about predicting what will be good or not but discard warlock seems viable?

Not even sure if I'm going to play enough to validate preordering this one.

Am I the only one who wishes that there were a “you’re an idiot” emote when your opponent attacks you during a cooperative tavern brawl?

Downloaded this again last night because I was bored. What have I missed in the 1.5 years since last playing

Redwing just banished me to the shadow realm last night in a friendly. I think it was 26 to -8 lol

I pulled 3 legendaries yesterday though, which is odd I guess. Two dragons and something else, I'll have to look when I go take a dump.

I pulled 3 legendaries yesterday though, which is odd I guess. Two dragons and something else, I'll have to look when I go take a dump.

Just logged in and received 6 free expansion packs and a legendary Rhino? Uhhh thanks

What should I be doing with my gold?

Redwing just banished me to the shadow realm last night in a friendly. I think it was 26 to -8 lol

You did get 80 gold for your trouble, at least. I would recommend dumping most of your gold into packs for the new expansion, and save a bit for arena runs.

Thanks. I just can’t compete right now. My decks are terrible (and mostly vanilla)

I've got a deck for you, SD3:

### Whizbangers
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 1x (4) Whizbang the Wonderful
#
AAECAZ/HAgGtigMAAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Opened 81 packs: 4 Legendaries (5 with freebie), 19 Epics, 4 Golden Commons, 4 Golden Rares, and 2,345 dust.

Orange gem haul:

200px-Halazzi%2C_the_Lynx%2890285%29.png

200px-Hex_Lord_Malacrass%2890159%29.png

200px-Bwonsamdi%2C_the_Dead%2890169%29.png

200px-Krag%27wa%2C_the_Frog%2890255%29.png

200px-Da_Undatakah%2890240%29.png

I've got a deck for you, SD3:

### Whizbangers
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 1x (4) Whizbang the Wonderful
#
AAECAZ/HAgGtigMAAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Lol what is thattttt

Also, that was cool. Can y’all see my collection? If so, someone really does need to make me up a deck that I can copy in

Whizbang the Wonderful is a legendary neutral minion card, from The Boomsday Project set.

When Whizbang is added to a player's deck in the collection manager, he replaces the hero for that deck in the deck screen, removes all other cards from the deck, and renames it to "Whizbang is Wonderful". When the player starts a game, their deck will be one of the 18 current non-classic Deck Recipes, chosen at random, using the class's standard hero (not necessarily your favorite hero for that class). You will not be shown which of the class's decks you have.

Early reviews is that he got better & more competitive this expansion. He's a nice option to try out cards and archetypes. I enjoy him as a change of pace, and as an occasional challenge (since he's not exactly a consistent, competitive deck).

Yeah I looked him up after I made that post. How much should I bend over backwards to craft ole Wizbang, since I don't currently own the card?

It depends on what you're looking for: he's not competitive, but he'll give you access to a ton of cards you wouldn't have otherwise as a penniless, dust-craving, just-returned-to-the-game player.

Was given Gonk

- opened Halazzi, the Lynx, Hir'eek the Bat, Captain Hooktusk, Bwonsamdi, the Dead from the preorder

Bought some packs with gold

- Zentimo, Da Undatakah, War Master Voone, Gral, the Shark, Akali, the Rhino

I then crafted Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk (summon Ragnaros if your hero power has dealt 8 damage this game) and made and odd mage deck that I've been having a lot of fun with this morning.

The highlight was playing against a spell hunter that freeze trapped my Jan'alai so I ended up with 2 Ragnaros's on the board. It didn't take him long to concede at that point.

Logged in today as was given a free booster:

1 legendary- Halazzi, the Lynx
2 epic- Surrender to Madness, Mosh'Ogg Announcer
1 rare- Zandalari Templar
1 common- Arena Treasure Chest

Uhhh, thanks!

Back