• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I got to 12 with Druid. Then my daily quest was 2 wins with warlock and im getting my ass kicked with my shitty handlock deck.

Played a game earlier against a Warrior with at least 8 legendaries in his deck. Was able to hang with him with my no legendary Mage deck, and he actually emptied his deck. Unfortunately, he had a Ysera out late and finally took me down. I feel like there should be some kind of cap on the number of legendaries allowed in a deck. Afterwards, though, I used my coins to buy a pack and it had a Leeroy Jenkins in it, so that made me feel better.

Not sure the purpose of the friends list, can you play against a friend in one-off games?

Either way, my BattleTag is DeaconSlim

I have gotten like 5 legendaries and three of them are cairne bloodhoofs lol. At least I got 400 for the last one

I only have 1 SI.7 agent and 1 preparation, but miracle rogue deck is incredibly fun. Once you get auctioneer out, game over.

Jeez....you guys should at least buy some packs every now and then. Getting some great packs...also got a Nozdormu earlier.

2cf9s84.png

Slim trying to compete with me in number of legendaries.

The beast will be fun to play around with but you probably won't want to run in any ladder decks. You'd want to have silence in hand and its susceptible to BGH.

You guys hear about foe reaper card in GvG? 8 mana 6/9 and does 6 damage to minions flanking one you are attacking. Im gonna save my dust for whichever GvG cards are popular in meta.

I've fallen into trap of liking gold cards, so i might keep ones that I run in my current decks.

Ugh...had a great run just a minute ago.

Playing a druid deck with Legendaries.

Was able to pull Innervate>Innervate>Coin>Ysera on turn 4, then Faceless Manipulator on Turn 5 giving me 2 Ysera's, and drew a DREAM card that returns a minion to it's owners hand. Went to return his minion to his hand and selected one of the Ysera's instead. Then went on to get the same 0 Mana Dream card 4 straight turns. Was still able to win though.

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW

Some dude used an alarm o bot on me yesterday on turn 3, then got ysera in there as the minion lol

Just read about this warlock deck that uses Voidcaller to call Jaraxxus. Then uses crazed alchemist to switch attack and health for Jaraxxus to 15/3. Apparently not very efficient, but fun when it works.

Just read about this warlock deck that uses Voidcaller to call Jaraxxus. Then uses crazed alchemist to switch attack and health for Jaraxxus to 15/3. Apparently not very efficient, but fun when it works.

I have a fun Priest deck that focuses on divine spirit/holy fire which could be interesting with a crazed alchemist. That Lock deck just seems like too much work - if you have Jaraxxus, there are much better ways to use him (just watch out for Sacrificial Pact!).

Started playing around with King Mukkla in my druid deck. Can innervate on turn 1 or coin on turn 2. Anyone run Hogger? Seems like he might work well in Druid as well.

Turn 4 Ysera? I'm surprised your opponent didn't immediately quit.

He stuck it out. I was glad.

I also just loaded that deck with Legendaries and run 2 Alarm-O-Bots and try to get a taunt, alarm-o-bots, and legendaries in my hand.

Back