• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Rank 5 is actually pretty attainable with the new ranked play system. You counterparts are just slackers. :)

I've never been good at ranked, and just always enjoyed Mage decks.

I forgot why I quit, playing a lot the last few days and its so fun. I still suck big time. Really enjoyed a good 10 game run or so with a Pirate Warrior deck I found.

Do you guys keep your gold cards?

At one point I was trying to accumulate as many as possible, but now as I'm trying to build my collection up with the missing cards from when I was gone, I want as much dust as possible.

I've dusted some in the past. I've been keeping all of mine recently, mainly for arena fun. Even the wild ones for now. I'm sure one day I might dust some wild cards, but I'm also the type to regret doing that.

I dust all of mine if I have two copies of the regular version. If not, I keep them. I also don’t dust wild cards because I might decide to play it at some point.

I dust all of mine if I have two copies of the regular version. If not, I keep them. I also don’t dust wild cards because I might decide to play it at some point.

+1

This route gives the largest collection via increased flexibility with crafting decisions. No golden coin for me :noidea:

+1

This route gives the largest collection via increased flexibility with crafting decisions. No golden coin for me :noidea:

I just started goofing off with my gold Mech Mage deck with my golden coin. It's fun to go back to a simpler time lol

Still can't beat the damn Lich King, let alone with every class wtf.

Brawl is just "did i get UI in my mulligan?" (or nourish does trick). Good to farm gold.

It's crazy how good that event was for getting me to play the game. As soon as it was over, I'm back to maybe once a week.

New expansion announced, The Boomsday Project. It looks like Dr. Boom returns as a Warrior hero card. New mechanic: magnetic.

"Minions with Magnetic can either be played normally, or fuse with a Mech you already have on board to add its Attack, Health, and abilities."

*Flashbacks of Dr.7 and BGH in every deck*

Thank a deity we've got some info trickling out!

Not necessarily a fresh take, but Warrior seems like it will be a ton better in next expansion. New Dr. Boom card is obviously strong, but the new 1 mana omega card looks great for control.

So far, I think I'm most excited to try Rogue and Warrior.

It will be interesting to see if Warrior has more of a tempo/rush viable deck with mech synergy, or whether control warrior will come back to dominance.

I wonder why they are so slow in releasing any hunter cards this time. It's probably my favorite class and we know virtually nothing about the cards for it yet.

7tm7hh0ebcc11.png

seems pretty good. I am really enjoying the cards and flavor of these reveals.

As someone who plays A LOT of Deathstalker Rexxar, I'm very disappointed that there is only one beast revealed so far and it kinda sucks. I get this expansion is mech themed but come on.

Back