• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Brawl is a collection of past championship decks where the cards are pre-nerf. So you can play patron warrior, or miracle rogue with blade flurry, or undertaker/leper gnome hunter, etc.

Very cool and looking forward to a little patron warrior nostalgia.

Is it nostalgia or PTSD? :thumbsup:

loki, were you playing HS when patron warrior was a deck? If you weren't and are not really familiar with the deck, I'd be curious to hear your reaction to it if you see it in brawl. cheers.

I wasn't. I started playing when Wrath of the Old Gods was the new expansion. I remember trying to make a deck thinking that because cards were legendary or rare, they had to be good and absolutely needed to be in my deck.

I had C'Thun with no support and the murloc that does 2 damage to all murlocs in a mage deck. It was amusing.

One of the greatest joys in this game is coming back to beat a Rogue who plays Keleseth/Shadowstep/Keleseth as their opening move.

What does it say that in that all the games of Tempo Rogue I've played, I rarely start with Keleseth Shadowstep Keleseth but every time I play against a Tempo Rogue, they ALWAYS have Keleseth Shadowstep Keleseth.

What does it say that in that all the games of Tempo Rogue I've played, I rarely start with Keleseth Shadowstep Keleseth but every time I play against a Tempo Rogue, they ALWAYS have Keleseth Shadowstep Keleseth.

I've started tracking my games again, and I faced three Tempo Rogues in a seven game stretch today. One had K/S/K on turn 2, one had K on turn 2, and one had K/S/K on turn 3. I somehow went 2-1 against those alwaysluckyfuckers.

I laddered all the way to rank 6 with tempo mage, but i don’t have all the cards for it, so now i just get crushed by the steady stream of tempo rogue, Aggro pally and cubelock.

Were we supposed to get a free KFT pack today? I didn't get one.

Tomorrow. And K&C pack on Sunday.

Today is the awkward tournament day that they’re not giving us anything.

I think my two favorite decks from this expansion are Control Mage and Big Spell Dragon Priest. I'm having a lot of fun with those two.

Control mage is brutal to watch in mirror matches though!

Surrender's Raza priest performance yesterday is some of the best HS I've ever seen. Pulling hard for him today and I highly recommend you guys watch his game against Shtanudachi's druid from yesterday.

2iuxfzd.jpg

This is a real lethal puzzle in that I don't know the answer. Anyone have a good line of play. The auchenai had full health. Any way I can get through?

talon into 3/3, powerword the 3/9, circle kills everything, then you die next turn to cube shenanigans

2iuxfzd.jpg

This is a real lethal puzzle in that I don't know the answer. Anyone have a good line of play. The auchenai had full health. Any way I can get through?

I feel like it involves potioning one of the resulting void lords but you still need to push the 9 damage you have on board.

2iuxfzd.jpg

Best I can come up with is:

Talon into 3/3.
Pain the remaining void lord. This will trigger wild pyromancer.
Potion a void walker. Another wild pyromancer trigger.
Coin. Resulting pyromancer trigger will kill all remaining void walkers.

Now you can attack with the pyromancer and soul priest for 6. You can hero power to for another 2.

That leaves your opponent at 2 but I can't figure out how to get the last 2 points.

Interesting. I haven't hit dad legend in a while and it sounds like I won't again in the near future :)

2iuxfzd.jpg

Did you ever get the answer to this?

Back