• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Check your ranks this morning, FYI. Lots of reports of unintentional rank changes.

I went from 9, 2 stars to 8, 2 stars. Thanks, Blizzard!

1 win away from Dad legend when I have a warlock down to 6 health. He then Mistress of Mixtures, Spellstone, and Dark Pacts back up to 20.

I get him back down to 1 when his stupid weapon pulls a Void Lord. And then he Taldarams his void lord. I get that board cleared just in time for him to Gul'dan again.

Fuck. Warlocks.

This is the sweetest Black Knight I have ever played.

0EMdoar.png

I can't believe I actually went 12-0! :eek: Here's the decklist.

xwNXkXQ.png

Oh man, what an evening. I was sipping on a celebratory martini and memeing around Casual Mode. Since I was in a good mood, I accepted a friend request...

qIOINmf.png

1) Nothing is bleeped in the in-game chat client; sadly I did not take a screenshot before they defriended.
2) He was playing Quest Rogue.
3) And yes, he lost to Recruit Warrior.
4) HOURS UPON HOURS

:bowrofl:

Congrats on 12-0. Speaking of meme decks, i crafted 2 dead mans hand last night and then lost every game i played on wild ladder with Kripp’s the darkness/iron juggernaut/Zola deck.

The changes seem like a solution in search of a problem.

Has anyone played the new Arena yet? Thoughts?

My one run seems to fit some of the complaints on /arenahs. Just a clown fiesta of kabal couriers and legendaries and Free from Ambers. I saw an Antonidas at 1-1. Then got to 2 wins and got crushed by greedier decks. Played a priest that played medivh into gorgonzola to get another medivh.

Just drafted a mage and picked Lich King over Antonio. Wasn't sure. I've got 2 babbling books, 1 courier, 1 glyph, 1 firelands, 2 blizzards. I'll still probably lose to value decks.

Congrats! This thread is brimming with Dad Legends.

No more win streak stars past Rank 5.

Starting Monday in the lead up to Witchwood, quests will also reward a free random pack from Un'goro, LK, Kobolds, or Witchwood. So make sure when you get your daily quest on Monday, that you have three quests at that point to maximize on packs.

This is a great promotion - some folks in the community seem to believe you can maximize WW packs (if they only appear on certain days, for example), too. We'll see.

Don't go below two quests today if you can avoid it, so that you have the full slate for tomorrow's launch.

Oh it's tomorrow? I did a quest this morning and got no additional reward so I assumed it was next Monday or something.

Back