• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 4 Thread

Steelers trying to blow this. Awful punt, long pass and TB is on the 5

Ph, do you have that Glennon gif ready to go after the game winning drive he just had? The Bucs coaching staff are idiots for not giving him the starting job.

Ph, do you have that Glennon gif ready to go after the game winning drive he just had? The Bucs coaching staff are idiots for not giving him the starting job.

as a panthers fan i would love for glennon to be their franchise quarterback i endorse that move 100%

as a panthers fan i would love for glennon to be their franchise quarterback i endorse that move 100%

He's probably not the QB for them for the next 10 years but the guy gets trashed by everyone and if you look at his numbers he's done a hell of a lot more for them than anyone else with little to no support from his teammates or coaching staff. Something. Like 2.2 TD/INT ratio and 3 game winning drives in the 4th. The hate he gets isn't rational

He's probably not the QB for them for the next 10 years but the guy gets trashed by everyone and if you look at his numbers he's done a hell of a lot more for them than anyone else with little to no support from his teammates or coaching staff. Something. Like 2.2 TD/INT ratio and 3 game winning drives in the 4th. The hate he gets isn't rational

#hotsportstakes from Panthers fans

Isn't Swearinger the asshole from this year's Hard Knocks? Suck it, jackass. Go Bills

cocksucker-ya-god-damned.jpg

Back