• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 4 Thread

He's probably not the QB for them for the next 10 years but the guy gets trashed by everyone and if you look at his numbers he's done a hell of a lot more for them than anyone else with little to no support from his teammates or coaching staff. Something. Like 2.2 TD/INT ratio and 3 game winning drives in the 4th. The hate he gets isn't rational

at least he finished at state and NCSU fans can properly claim him, i'll give you that

#hotsportstakes from Panthers fans

Took Steelers in one of my Survivor pools. Sucks, but then again the Steelers lost which is always awesome.

at least he finished at state and NCSU fans can properly claim him, i'll give you that

Come on now, not State fans fault that our coach was an idiot and ran Russ out of town.

Falcons D blows, but TEDDY looks really good

Bridgewater just went down. Feel bad for the Vikings, they could have had a sneaky good year with AP and Teddy on the field all season.

Why pass on 3rd down and run the risk of stopping the clock and giving Niners a bunch of time?

Wow, 2 passes on 3rd and 4th down on the 1. Chip is gonna get ripped for that and rightfully so.

Back