• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 4 Thread

at least LUUUUUKE gets to take a selfie with carrie

what 2nd round qb can do better (not saying ej is any good, never thought he was)

Are you talking about any 2nd rounder or later in the NFL currently? Because that would be a long list. EJ blows.

I'm glad I have my fantasy matchup won so I can fully cheer against Murray and Bailey.

Witten getting targeted early tonight. Thank fuck.

Fat fuck Ryan doubling Dez and stacking the box to try and stop DeMarco. Everyone else is open.

GREAT opening drive. TD to Terrance Williams!

Romo a perfect 7-7 to start the game.

i mean in the 2015 draft.

No idea til those guys get drafted. But in the 2014 draft I'd say there is a decent chance Carr and Garoppolo and maybe Mettenburger. Haven't heard much about any of the other guys but I like the potential of those 3 (Carr maybe screwed by being on the Raiders and never really having a chance to develop unfortunately).

Sean Payton has Damian Lewis-esque small lips. They almost retreat all the way back into his mouth.

Damian-Lewis.jpg
10721576-large.jpg

....Sean Payton..................................... Coach Damian Lewis

Tony looking good so far....minus that dead duck he just threw. Also, Dan Bailey is a stud.

Back