• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 4 Thread

Did not expect this at all. Cowboys laying it on the Saints. D looks good. I counted out Dallas after the first couple of weeks but looks like they may be rounding into form.

Wait, what. It was 31-3 and I flip the channel for 20 minutes. What the heck happened?

Cowboys stopped moving the ball and Saints started by going to the spread. This has Brees written all over it. They've got two drives in them here.

So somehow they thought they had a better shot on a fake punt to get nine yards when the Cowboys are in a safe zone than with Brees? What the hell. Horrible coaching.

That was awesome. Fake like you're going to fake punt to set up a fake punt. I don't think they realize what a fake punt is supposed to be.

I need Colston or Graham to get me 1.6 fantasy points or I lose. Just score Dallas so I can get the ball back.

0-4 in the Pit Fantasy league because Jimmy Graham made 2 garbage time catches.

NUMBERS WINS! NUMBERS WINS!

I'm playing Isle in the 20 team league and he only played three people (three on bye and TE was hurt). I'm really nervous that he might check the league, see he's down by 1.5 points or so and then try to find anyone at all from tomorrow night's game who can be thrown into one of the bye player's slots. Of course he probably won't check in at all.

Back