• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Louisville Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our line is bowing up big time so far. Need to get some points on this possession. Even if it is just 3.

Have we thrown a deep ball this year?

You do understand that it's impossible to throw deep if the line doesn't block long enough for the receivers to get downfield, right?

Good field position.

Our special teams are looking a lot better this year.

Nice runback. Didn't mess around, just got his 10 yards and got down. The refs are penalty happy. Hard to get one when the returner is going north south. Need a first down...

good d. good field position.

fsu scored score is 24-14 pack

A few minutes ago the announcers made a comment that Louisville players were not making good decisions.

......just like their coach.

As yet I am not in a place where I can watch the game, but this thread is reading like this is the worst performance ever offered on a football field.

whatever happens... this is one of the better halves of football I've seen Wake's defense play against an ACC opponent. We are all over them.

This Louisville team might be the most undisciplined team I've seen in recent memory. So many penalties...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back