• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Louisville Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make sure he scored a TD on this play and not on the next play when they're 5 inches out. But let's not review the game-changing interception!!

I thought all turnovers were reviewed. Or is that just in the NFL? ETA: our coaching staff probably thought the same thing.

That interception wasn't an interception. But even if it was, if he picked it off is it still a touchback if he fumbles it before being tackled in the endzone? Honest question.

This. People need to stop anointing Wolford based on mediocre play on a bad offense.

Yup. Wolford might be mature, a good leader, and better than what we had, but he aint the second coming.

Given how bad this officiating crew has been they probably would of ruled it a int anyways.

Either it was not a catch or it was a catch and then a fumble. In which case the recovery in the end zone by Louisville would be a safety, no?

Too early to tell with Wolford one way or another.

That interception wasn't an interception. But even if it was, if he picked it off is it still a touchback if he fumbles it before being tackled in the endzone? Honest question.

It's an incomplete pass and our ball with a chance at 3.

Either it was not a catch or it was a catch and then a fumble. In which case the recovery in the end zone by Louisville would be a safety, no?

No, touchback.

But if he doesnt make a move up the field, he cant fumble in the EZ I dont think.

definitely not a safety. would be a touchback as they never brought it out of the endzone

Wolford looks uncharacteristically inaccurate today. Both his intros were his fault, unlike earlier games. Sometimes QBs have off days, like Riley vs. Navy. Anyway, we look so bad out there it's only a matter of time before UL takes command. Was hoping to at least see a solid performance from us even if a losing effort. Doesn't look that way, and the defense is folding as well. Too bad b/c I believe a mediocre team could beat L today.

Oh if he fumbles and they recover, touchback. If we do, I think it's a td

Is the shovel pass the new orbit sweep?

I agree with the announcers that we have had some iffy playcalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back