• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Louisville Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wouldn't have been pleased with a 4 point game at halftime? Defense is playing there hearts out, offense must find something.

Typical deacon fan reaction. I believe the kid is pretty damn good, but with no running back that can break a tackle, a line that is probably as bad as any in the nation and nothing special as a receiver, he has done a good job to still be standing.

As I said, he's not all to blame, and there are bigger problems on offense, but it seems obvious after 4.5 games that he's not the next Riley as most of you seem to think.

As I said, he's not all to blame, and there are bigger problems on offense, but it seems obvious after 4.5 games that he's not the next Riley as most of you seem to think.

Never said he was the next Riley, but hard to compare at this point. Riley had to manage the game, Wolford has to create the offense if there is going to be any. I believe Riley had a decent line and a couple of running backs

He's shown good accuracy in previous games. This is the first time he's looked bad on his own account, in my view. We can't judge him on one game, and he's not going to be decisive factor on an otherwise bad offense. Riley came into a situation where we had a team looking for big things that year. He had tools to work with. Wolford might not be as good as Riley, but I'd like to see more before I conclude he's mediocre.

Timeout out of the half. :rulz:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

So, these announcers are pissin me off

we're saving Kinal's leg for our next ass kicking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back