• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congratulations to Deacs beating Longwood!

Reliable source told me she had some lingering academic issues last year that she failed to address and this DNP was the result.

Can't she just have a tutor write a paper for her and everyone moves forward?!?

One game. She had 20 pts, 12 reb, and 4 ast against Tenn Tech in an 89-62 victory.

Sounds good. We are apparently close to the bubble this year. Although Doofus knows more about the WBB team than I do.

I know that Hamby is a legitimate ACC POY contender. Jill Brunori is coming along well too. If we can get a consistent outside scorer to relieve the pressure from Hamby then I think we can make the NCAAT.

I know that Hamby is a legitimate ACC POY contender. Jill Brunori is coming along well too. If we can get a consistent outside scorer to relieve the pressure from Hamby then I think we can make the NCAAT.

Hamby probably deserved ACC POY last year based on stats.

Isn't the first top recruiting class freshman this year?

89-77 over Marquette. 3-0. Saw where our 3rd straight ranked class signed LOIs today.

If this is going to be the season long women's basketball thread, can we change the suggestive (and poorly done suggestive) thread title?

Women are up at #10 Duke at the half 34-33.

Back