• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John ruskin looks like a guy

Palma looks like a guy who called Beer Pong "Beirut" for at least one semester before relenting.

I really enjoyed reading this thread while on posting hiatus. Some people are suuuuuuuuuuper good at it and some are so bad. Both make for hilarity. A public fuck you to LK and Caturday for bringing stuff from my actual LinkedIn page here. Here are a couple for them:

LiquidKarma looks like a manager at a bank who really just wants to throw it all away and work at the John Deere dealership.

Caturday looks like a guy who has, on more than one occasion, accidentally brought a high end call girl home and paid her in blow and one of his old North Face fleeces.

townie looks like a guy who kept a list of top 50 looks like a guy posts during his posting hiatus

they're all juice posts i know that much

dude had me rolling

they're all juice posts i know that much

dude had me rolling

some of my favorites, all from the juice collection:

Ph looks like a guy who is a little too proud of his ability to rotate between multiple live sporting events on TV.

Bmoney looks like a guy who has tried to explain OGBoards to his wife while at a family-owned restaurant on date night.

Numbers looks like a guy who frequently says simple phrases - "hello/goodbye", "thank you" - in foreign languages.

Go looks like a guy who always has his shirt tucked in, even to bed and the gym.

DF07 looks like a guy in an infomercial who is shown in black and white, flustered by a task, all sweaty and tangled.

Ph looks like a guy that could tell you within five people how many friends he has on Facebook.

DF07 looks like a guy that goes out of his way to be friendly to the one black kid on the 9-10 boys basketball team he coaches at the Y.

DSD looks like a guy who thinks his son is a pussy because he sucks at sports.

You didn't find any of mine amusing????

I AM SHOCKED!!!!

i'm sure i did, but the people that are the best at it are like the le batard originals where you get a vivid image of the specific and weird thing and it's so perfect

juice's "bmoney looks like a guy who picks ham sandwiches at catered work lunches" had me dying

Palma looks like the guy that tries to sing along to the current cool song w/ all the cool kids, but comes in to repeat the chorus one more time than the song actually does and has that awkward solo.

some of my favorites, all from the juice collection:

Ph looks like a guy who is a little too proud of his ability to rotate between multiple live sporting events on TV.

Bmoney looks like a guy who has tried to explain OGBoards to his wife while at a family-owned restaurant on date night.

Numbers looks like a guy who frequently says simple phrases - "hello/goodbye", "thank you" - in foreign languages.

Go looks like a guy who always has his shirt tucked in, even to bed and the gym.

DF07 looks like a guy in an infomercial who is shown in black and white, flustered by a task, all sweaty and tangled.

Ph looks like a guy that could tell you within five people how many friends he has on Facebook.

DF07 looks like a guy that goes out of his way to be friendly to the one black kid on the 9-10 boys basketball team he coaches at the Y.

DSD looks like a guy who thinks his son is a pussy because he sucks at sports.

These really are all perfect.

The Go one is the GOAT.

On the show the other day they said Philip Rivers looks like a guy that does the Tiger Woods club twirl after ripping a drive at the driving range.

Palma looks like a guy who owns one of those hats with a propellor on top that he wears to work parties.

BMoney looks like a guy that shakes his head no when they pour him wine to taste at Olive Garden.

Lbe08 looks like a girl who can field dress a deer but gets really confused at TurboTax.

Brews looks like a guy who threw out a lot of pairs of cargo shorts when he read the boards making fun of Palma wearing them.

Juice looks like a guy that overpronounces Mexican dishes at taco trucks.

Bobknightfan looks like a guy who lectures his grandkids aggressively on telephone etiquette.

DG3 looks like a guy who reuses his protein powder containers as penny jars.

Townie looks like a guy who had a favorite listening station at Camelot Music and would post up there all day without ever buying a CD.

Townie looks like the kinda guy that really takes his yelp reviews seriously

Townie looks like a guy who gets real salty when someone else calls shotgun well in advance of a trip.

TOWNIEDEAC looks like a guy who talks about his Bikram classes too frequently.

Back