• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John ruskin looks like a guy

sorry I took real classes at my university, which enabled me to get a real job

Palma looks like a guy who prematurely ejaculates even though shitfaced, half ass apologizes then immediately rolls over and passes out, leaving his lady to once again pull out the vibrator to finish the job

This isnt nice

As good as Barca's was, jhmd's was 10 times better.

jhmd looks like a guy whose mom still reassures him that "red hair is very becoming on you."

As he entered adulthood, she added, "just like Robert Redford."

To this day, she still gives the hair on the top of his head a quick rub while doing so.

To this day, jhmd believes her.

JHMD looks like a guy who has a tattered t shirt from the 1980s with a picture of Ronald Reagan on it that says "There's a new sheriff in town" which he wears every night to bed and boasts about it to anyone who will listen.

jhmd looks like a guy whose fantasy sex play with his wife includes, "Ok, this time I'm Nancy and you're dementia Ronnie."

Ruskin looks like a guy who is very excited about the expensive juicer he bought himself for Christmas.

Page 25....it started to get a little rough around the edges. Mark the tape.

Numbers looks like a guy with a mechanical pencil, a distressed pocket watch and vintage vinyl record player (but no needle).

Ruskin looks like a guy who is not allowed to drive for Uber. Anymore.

Ruskin looks like a guy who took his pants off, brought his dog in the room, but chickened out before applying the peanut butter.

Ruskin looks like a guy who as a middle-schooler couldn't stop giggling after erasing the "C-L" from the front of the word "Class" that the teacher had written on the chalkboard.

Sig looks like a guy who plays in a medium stakes fantasy hacky sack league.

Ruskin looks like a guy who took his pants off, brought his dog in the room, but chickened out before applying the peanut butter.

Ruskin looks like a guy who as a middle-schooler couldn't stop giggling after erasing the "C-L" from the front of the word "Class" that the teacher had written on the chalkboard.

both very good

Say Hey looks like a guy who follows minor league pennant races.

Diggler looks like a guy who will still laugh at a Uranus joke.

Back