• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John ruskin looks like a guy

JuiceCrew looks like a guy who wears a bow tie once a week just for fun.

Palma looks like a guy who rushes to the computer at the bowling alley to write his team name "ASSassin". He also wins every time.

TownieDeac looks like a guy who hoards those dinosaurs that expand in water.

jhmd looks likes guy who wishes his wife would let him wear a bow tie to work.

jhmd looks like a guy who pulls the stud finder out of the toolbox for the most mundane household maintenance chore, points it at himself, and beeps loudly.

BiffTannen looks like a guy who tells his teenage daughter's friends, "Call me Biff. Mr. Tannen is my father."

PhDeac looks like a guy who rescued a frayed pair of Miami Dolphins Zubaz pants from his wife's annual Goodwill purge with the old, "Not just yet on these, honey. Tomorrow is a new day."

2&2 looks like a guy whose idea of a great Friday night is catching up on The Big Bang Theory on the DVR while drinking Corona.

jhmd looks like a guy who pulls the stud finder out of the toolbox for the most mundane household maintenance chore, points it at himself, and beeps loudly.

i love this so much. not even for jhmd but for anybody.

Supposedly there's a bracket of 64 of these coming out this week. Jeff Van Gundy looks like the Queen of Hearts is a 1 seed. Flip Saunders looks like the airline pilot you swear you just saw having a drink didn't even make the field of 64.

Bill Cowher looks like the overly intense softball dad who never had a son and is trying to live out his unrealized sports dreams through his daughter and refers to her as a "power hitter"

Mike Wilbon - gruff but sage high school janitor who teaches a troubled youth athlete an invaluable lesson worth more than the outcome of the upcoming big game

Back