• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John ruskin looks like a guy

Buckets looks like a guy who waits through "Timber," so he can yell, "ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN !"

Ruskin looks like a guy that has to remind himself to swing his arms when walking.

the charlie weis once from le batard is just amazing. i had not heard that one before.

the charlie weis once from le batard is just amazing. i had not heard that one before.

#4) Louisville: P.J. Carlesimo - the reader of the Geiger counter on a remote island who's the first to know some sort of catastrophe is coming to the mainland, but can't get anyone to listen to him because they think he's a kook

My favorite

#6) SMU: Ben Roethlisberger - Looks like the way a four-year-old draws a person

The most clever

#13) Eastern Washington: Brad Stevens - Guy you must defeat in a sailboat race so that his daddy can't acquire your family's land to build a country club

just lol

Ruskin looks like a guy with a diagnosed case of "Shakeweight(TM) elbow."

jhmd looks like a guy who has a large poster of Clint Howard on his wall to make himself feel better every time he looks at it, which is every 10 minutes that he's in his room not sleeping and when he is sleeping he's dreaming that he's Ron Howard; not adult Ron Howard, but rather Ron Howard as the loveable TV character, Opie.

jhmd looks like a guy who has a large poster of Clint Howard on his wall to make himself feel better every time he looks at it, which is every 10 minutes that he's in his room not sleeping and when he is sleeping he's dreaming that he's Ron Howard; not adult Ron Howard, but rather Ron Howard as the loveable TV character, Opie.

ruskin looks like the guy that thought this up... for some strange reason...

Ruskin looks like a guy who shows up 15 minutes before everyone to grow a no-wipe, no-flush tail in the women's room just for the thrill of the fear of getting caught.

You look like the guy I replaced the Clint Howard poster with, when its powers started to wear off.

Just heard that one. I'd say JoePa posthumously deserves consideration as well.

Mark Cuban looks like a Roman Senator who conspired against Caesar

Klay Thompson looks like bellhop at a 4 star hotel.

Donald Trump looks like the villain in a movie where the protagonist is a talking dog

Buckets looks like a guy who waits through "Timber," so he can yell, "ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN !"

I did this on my first date with my girlfriend.

Jim Tomsula looks like the first guy to show up to date your Mom after your Parents divorce

Jim Caldwell looks like the nervous armored truck driver who's on his last and biggest job that's worried about what his new partner is up to.

Palma looks like a guy that gives his cats last names.

Back