Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: John ruskin looks like a guy

Rusty Larue
    TAB looks like a guy who goes to the strip club thinking "tonight, I will finally meet the stripper who loves me and wants to go home with me."

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    TAB looks like a guy who goes to the strip club thinking "tonight, I will finally meet the stripper who loves me and wants to go home with me."
    And is about to become Dr. Cinnamon.

Biff looks like a guy who ran for class president every year in high school and went 0 for 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    Biff looks like a guy who ran for class president every year in high school and went 0 for 4.
    So, not like this guy:

Bernie Eskimo Bro
    Palma looks like a guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the GODDAMN COMMON COURTESY to give him a reach-around.

Palma looks like a guy whose future wife will never let him drive the babysitter home.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Palma looks like the guy who walks back to his table at the restaurant and sees his friends laughing and asks, "What's so funny guys?"

Say Hey looks like the guy who says, "Nothing, man" then chuckles.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    SeyHey looks like a guy who would wear an NBA jersey over the age of 30.

PhDeac looks like a guy who still brings a baseball glove to games

Biff looks like a guy who gets a custom mouthguard for his church league basketball team

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Brews looks like a guy who talks on the phone in the grocery store with no recognition that he's totally blocking the aisle with his cart.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Brews looks like a guy who talks on the phone in the grocery store with no recognition that he's totally blocking the aisle with his cart.
    Good call! I block the aisle all the time, but i'm doing God's work so it's ok

Say Hey looks like a guy who dvrs Antiques Roadshow and uses it as a drinking game

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Say hey looks like the guy in the audience of a daytime talk show who's laughing a bit too hard at the host's jokes
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Never Murdered My FIL
    Biff Tannen looks like the kind of guy who wears those reading glasses that come apart in the front.

Brews looks like a guy who watches Notting Hill every couple of months because it inspires him to believe that one day he and Taylor Swift could fall in love if they ever had an occasion to meet.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Say Hey looks like a guy who asks his wife if she wants to watch Love Actually and cuddle.

Deacfreak07 looks like a guy who refuses to watch British romcoms "because of love of country"

Never Murdered My FIL
    Phdeac looks like a guy who jointly diets with his wife, and makes public announcements at meals with friends like "we're watching our saturated fats" even though his wife isn't there.

DeaconBrews looks like a guy who watches Disney Channel after his kids have gone to bed.