• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John ruskin looks like a guy

JuiceCrewAllStar looks like a guy who still recites the mantra about a bunny every time he ties his shoes.

JuiceCrewAllStar looks like a guy who watches Game of Thrones through his fingers.

94Deac looks like a guy with a 0.0 sticker on his golf cart.

TAB looks like a guy who backs into parking spots.

bmoneydeac looks like a guy whose most passionate opinion on anything is his preference for Swisher Sweets over Black and Milds.

Barca looks like a guy who "accidentally" still has his pant leg tucked into his sock when he gets to his office, just so everyone knows he rode his bike to work.

DirtySouthDeacon looks like a guy whose beach wardrobe includes an FBI hat and a Tom Clancy paperback.

Brews also looks like he'd have FBI gear at the beach but it would be of the "Female Body Inspector" variety.

bmoney looks like a guy who gets his mom to knit his old Kobe jerseys into special handkerchiefs.

Stonevilleicetea looks like a guy with truck nuts and a sticker with the number 3 and angel wings

plama looks like a guy who has taken more than 7 duckface selfies.

palma looks like a guy who refuse to allow his girlfriend to eat asian food with chopsticks because he can't figure out how to use them

Palma looks like a guy who has watched Cruel Intentions 2 more than once.

Oh Bravo. Bravo, sir.

The crazy thing about that movie is that I remember it for my crush on Dana Poole from Boston public as Reese, and I completely forgot the fact that Amy Adams plays the Sarah Michelle Gellar part.

Back